6

Chris P.O.V.     [Aisha in media ]

I walk over to Blake slowly enough to admiring her beauty. "Watchu want girl?" I asked playfully. She raises a brow coming closer towards me I feel my heart beat speed up. Damn it's been a min since I felt this feeling. I smirk tilting my head wondering where this finna go.

I opened my mouth to speak and I felt her hands push me backwards. I quickly held my breathe sinking to the bottom of the pull I swim to the top pushing my hair out of my face. "Oh so that's what we doin now?"I asked swimming towards her. She laughs jumping in the pool quickly coming back up.

"Just having a little bit of fun." She answers floating on her back. "Yeah I got sum for dat ass." I mumble. "What was that?" She asks. "Oh nothing." I quickly say then splashing her in the face."Well damn."Carson says laughing. Blake looked over at her and she immediately stopped laughing.
~~~~~~~~
"I feel so exhausted!" Carson groans. "Yeah yeah nigga get in the car so I can take you home." Blake reply's unlocking the car doors. I hop in tying my hair up in a bun, "Carson you got yo keys right? cause I forgot mines." "Yeah nigga I'm very responsible" She spoke with pride dusting her shoulder.

Blake an I look at each other and roll our eyes. The car ride was pretty quiet besides Carson ass singing every song on the radio and saying random ass shit. Blake was so close to saying fuck it an making her ass walk home.
"We are here so get the fuck out my car you gave me a headache." Blake says rubbing her temples.

Carson smacks her lips. "Man I ain't even do nothing to ass just always hatin." She smacks her lips getting out the car.
I laugh shaking my head then look at Blake. "I'll be quick." She nods giving me a small smile.
I walk into the house bolting to my room. "Whatchu mean you goin be quick?" Carson asks leaning against the door way.

"I'm spending the night at Blake's." I answer throwing clothes on my bed stuffing them into my bag. "Mhm interesting." Is all she says then walking away. "That nigga weird." I mumble to myself. I make sure I have everything then walk back outside locking the front door.

To be honest for some reason I was nervous spending the night at her house. It was a bold ass move I made but oh well I don't regret it. "You sure you got everything?" She asks pulling out the drive way. "Positive"

I lean my head against the window before opening my phone to scroll threw my social media. I smile mentally every time we came to a stop Blake would take little glances at me it was cute tho. "Yakno wen we get to the house you can look at me all you want." I say sitting up smirking.

"I don't know what your taking about." She mumbles shyly.
She pulls into her drive way turning the car off an quickly getting out before I could say anything else.

"Try to be quiet I think my momma sleepin." She whispers. I nod and follow her into her room. I sat my bag down on the floor an plop down in her computer chair. "Here." She says tossing me a towel an rag.

"Down the hall to your right." She says walking into her bathroom. I grab my soap, briefs an sports bra then make my way to the bathroom. I turn the shower on waiting for it to heat up to the right temperature. I strip out my clothes letting my hair down letting the water hit my skin I instantly felt relaxed.

After I washed up and brushed my teeth I threw on my briefs an sports bra and started to walk back to Blake's room drying my hair off with the towel. When I turned the hall I saw Blake's mom she looked up at me surprised but then gave me a warm smile.

"You must be Chris?" She suggests then looks me up an down smirking. "So you an Blake-" "We're just friends." I say quickly. She nods smiling again. Well nice to finally meet you Chris." "You too Mrs.Evans." I reply giving me small smile. Oh please call me Marissa." I nod smiling shyly then quickly walk into Blake's room shutting the door lightly.

Well that was scary.
I heard the water running still so I hurried up and got dressed. I brushed my hair leaving it out. I heard the bathroom door open and as much as I want to look I kept my eyes on the tv. She walks over to her drawers and grabs her clothes.

"I'll close my eyes don't worry." I say covering my eyes with my hands. She laughs lightly. "Or I can uncover them which ever works with you."I felt something hit the side of my head and I start laughing.

"Okay okay not this time I understand." I say. "Or anytime lil nigga but you can open your eyes now." She says. I look at her while she brushed her hair then give herself to braids to the back.

"Awe shit I ain't know you could braid." I say slightly shocked.
"There's a lot you still don't know." she reply's smirking. "Hmmm really well in that case I can wait to learn." I spoke softly. She looks over at me giving me a heart warming smile. "Well come put them braiding skills to work." I say running my hands threw my hair.

She signals me to come sit down in front of her I walk over to her then sit. "Watchu want?" She asks. "Surprise me." Is all I say. She starts parting my hair I just play on my phone while she do her thing. "So I gotta question."
"I gotta answer." I say back.

She hits me with the comb I react with a laugh. "Smart ass mouth but anyways not to be all in your personal life but you think you and you girlfriend gonna last? Yakno cause the whole far away situation y'all got going on?" She asks. "Honestly I don't even know to be honest I haven't been worried about her maybe it's best if we part ways I ain't tryna hold her back." I say truthfully.

"Do you love her?" She asked. "Yes a lot an that's why I'm keepin it real"I answer shrugging. "Yeah I ufelt that"she replies nodding. "Yeah but how about you?" I ask low key curious. "I love Talia but low key she ain't really doin her job as my girlfriend." She answers sighing. "Damn why you say that's what's goin on." I asked.

"Well ain't know ya of sugar coding it so ... there for she ain't been pleasing a nigga." She answers. "Damn for real?" I asked. "Yup" She says popping the P. "If you don't mind me asking how long it's been since you nut?" I asked slightly chuckling tryna lighten the mood.

"It's been like two months maybe even longer." she says laughing a little also."Damnnnnnnn" is all I can say."Right but get yo ass up you done." She answers then cracking her knuckles.

I get up walking over to the mirror she gave me cornrows but with zig zag parting shit was dope but chill at the same time. "Oh shit you got me looking a whole meal an shit." I say

"Yeah yeah nigga." She laughs shaking her head. I walk over towards her an I see her body tense. "Nah honestly but just letting you know if you was with me I'll have you cumin every night" I spoke smoothly.

Well damn Chris ain't playin no games😂😩
Stay gay and have a good ass day❤️