{ 6. Looking Guilty }

Flashback

The girls, Alison, Emily, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Kathlyn were goofing around and laughing while trying on clothes and throwing them all over the room.

Alison was holding a dress against her body in front of the mirror when she suddenly turned around to look at the window.

"I see you! Oh, my God! I can't believe it."

Emily, looking worried, asked Alison.

"Who was that Ali? What did you see?"

Kathlyn who just got back from her bathroom break was confused.

"What's going on here?"

Alison said with a loud voice, "He's in that tree, spying on us! I am so creeped out."

Aria frowned at Alison's statement, "He? Who?"

"That perv, Toby Cavanaugh." Alison replied.

"Are you sure?" Kathlyn asked the blonde girl.

"Yes, I am sure!" Alison responded then pointed to the tree just outside the window. "I saw him. He was there! I bet he saw us all naked."

Aria, looking worried. "Should we tell someone?" Aria asked.

Alison looked at Aria. "We could." Then she averted her look to the other girls. "But I have a better idea."

"What do you mean a better idea?" Hanna asked.
"Just trust me, Han."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Fireworks covered the night sky and the girls, led by Alison, were walkig slowly towards the Cavanaugh household. They all stopped when Alison stopped at a big garage door.

"Are we sure Toby's not in there?" Aria asked.

"He's not, okay?" Alison reassured them. Then she turned to Spencer to ask for the lighter.

"Let's wait a second. I don't want to do this." Emily said.

Alison gave Emily a sharp look. "Fine, go back. You're on your own."

"Ali, maybe Emily's right. We should just tell the cops about this." Kathlyn reasoned.

Alison frowned at Kathlyn. "Where's the fun in that, Kath?" Then she turned her whole body to face the girls. "Girls, Toby Cavanaugh is a freak, and we need to teach him a lesson." She paused for a while. "If he think he can just go and spy on us while we're in our bedroom, he needs to know he is wrong. We have to tell him that his little hideout is no longer safe. Who knows what he doesbin thst hideous place."

"Are you even sure that it was Toby?" Kathlyn asked once again, earning a glare from the blonde girl.

Alison didn't answer Kathlyn's question and just extended her hand towards Spencer. "Give me the lighter."

Spencer gave the lighter to Alison then the latter lit up the stink bomb she was holding then threw it to the Cavanaugh's garage.

"Run!" Alison told them as she ran away, the girls following.

Once they were a little far away from the garage, they all turned their heads to the blaring fire engulfing the garage.

"What did you just do, Ali?" Kathlyn asked, rhetorically.

End of Flashback

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

All their thoughts went away when their phones all beeped together.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" Jenna asked. Then the four girls picked their phones.

If only she could see how guilty you all look.
ㅡ A