{ 26. Camp Mona }

The next day. Aria, Hanna, and Kathlyn went to Rosewood high even though they don't have classes that day. Hanna doesn't want to stay at home because she doesn't want to see her mom and their financial issues. Aria, on the other hand, doesn't want to stay at home because she can't bear to see her father and she's not exactly on good terms with her brother, plus, she has to talk to Ezra. Lastly, Kathlyn went to school because of practice, nothing complicated, although she wanted to talk to Ethan, but she unfortunately didn't see the boy. 

"Ali convinced us that she hated Toby, and I totally believed her." Hanna commented. 

"Guess she was just playing a game." Aria added. 

"Or maybe she doesn't want her guy to be snatched." Hanna mocked. 

"Who would try to do that?" Kathlyn asked, no one would try to snatch something from Ali's or of Ali's. Hanna just shrugged. 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Later that day.

"Welcome to Camp Mona!" Mona greeted Kathlyn. Kathlyn also greeted Mona with a 'happy birthday' and then gave her gift to the girl.

"Whatever this is, I bet this is gonna be cool." Mona said as she receives Kathlyn's gift, "Oh, navigate your way around. There is this mani-pedi area and then a mini bar and a massage place."

Kathlyn smiled at the girl, "Cool."

Several students greeted Kathlyn and she was hoping that she'll see somebody. After greeting some classmates, her phone rang.

Kathlyn: Hey.

Hanna: Hey. How's my friend Mona?

Kathlyn: Uh, she's... Mona.

Hanna: Well, I'm leaving in ten, and if A's watching you, I'll be watching her.

Kathlyn: Are you sure you're gonna be fine?

Hanna: Kath, I went to fat camp for five summers. I can handle some woods.

Kathlyn and Hanna bid each other goodbye. While walking around the 'camp', Kathlyn then saw Aria who told her that Emily actually saw Toby. Both of them were looking around, looking for someone suspicious who might possibly be 'A'. When suddenly, their phones beeped. 

"You found my bracelet. Now come and find me. Good luck, bitches."
A

"What the hell? Does that mean A is at the woods?" Kathlyn said out loud. 

Then suddenly, Emily appeared, "Hey."

Emily saw the shocked and confused faces of her friends, Aria and Kathlyn so she asked them, "Is it 'A'?"

Which the brunette just answered with a nod and then she handed her phone to Emily for the girl to read the message, too. 

"We have to find out who this 'A' is." Kathlyn told them. 

"Your plan?" Emily asked the brunette. 

Kathlyn shrugged, "Go to the woods, maybe I'll find something there. I'll contact Hanna."