{ 15. Two Tickets }

"Come on, Kath!" Alice, Kathlyn's friend, was asking Kathlyn to introduce her to Ethan.

"Introduce yourself to him." Kathlyn rolled her eyes.

"You jusy want to hog that hottie all to yourself." Alice teased the brunette.

"N-no! Of course not!" Kathlyn replied, defensively.

Kathlyn and Alice went separate ways, "I'll see you later."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Sodium Borate." Kathlyn listed and started stirring aggressively.

"Easy." Ethan said. "That glass beaker's made of... glass."

"Maybe you should do it." Kathlyn then handed the stirring rod to Ethan.

"What happened?" Ethan asked. "I mean, if you don't mind."

"Just a movie I marathon-ed last night." Kathlyn lied, Ethan noticed that something's wrong but he didn't ask anymore.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Hey, Kath! I gotta go." Alice said. Their cheerleading practice just ended and they are on their locker area, getting ready to leave.

*notification sound*

"Ding dong! Just wanna greet my favorite cheerleader."
ㅡ A

Kathlyn immediately closed and deleted the message, then she looked around.

"What does this A person want?" Kathlyn asked a question in her mind.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"This day's so ugly because of a certain Amber." Hanna said, she and Kathlyn are eating together at the Grille.

"What's an Amber?" Kathlyn curiously asked.

"Amber is a cheerleader at Rollins' High who loves skinny lattes." Hanna sarcastically replied.

All of a sudden, a pink car parked in front of the Grille, "See for yourself."

"She looks okay." Kathlyn commented while slowly nodding her head.

"She's trying to date Sean." Hanna said, "She's evil."

"Know this for a fact?" Kathlyn asked.

"Well, she suddenly became his personal driver and God knows what else." Hanna explained.

"Han, driving is not dating." Kathlyn argued.

"So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels?" Hanna argued.

"Aw, my cheerleader ass is hurt." Kathlyn said while clutching her heart jokingly. "Well, maybe if you have a car then he can hitch a ride with you. Talk to your dad about it?"

"No, thanks. Bet he picked one for Kate already." Hanna said.

"Kate? Thought the name's Isabel?"

"That's the mother. Kate's the daughter." Hanna explained.

While Hanna was explaining the Kate-Isabel thing, Mona suddenly entered the Grille.

"Guess what!" Mona exclaimed.

"What?" Hanna looked at her friend who suddenly interrupted her talk with Kathlyn.

"Oops! Was I interrupting you girls?" Mona said while looking back and forth Kathlyn and Hanna.

"Nope. So what's up?" Kathlyn just coldly replied. She's not fond of the girl but she doesn't have any reason to hate her.

"That hottie, you know, Ethan Andrews, might have a girlfriend!" Mona excitedly exclaimed, "This is big news!"

"Who's the girl?" Kathlyn curiously asked, feeling a bit hurt.

Mona just shrugged, "I don't know, what I know is that he got two tickets for homecoming."

"Wait, there's more!" The little woman said.

"Toby Cavanaugh also bought two tickets!" Mona exclaimed.

"Two? Who is he bringing?" Hanna asked then looked at Kathlyn, somehow they have a hunch.

"Jenna?" Kathlyn thought.