{ 35. C & D }

"What? 'A' asked you to out Mr. Fitz and Aria?" Kathlyn asked in a bit of a loud tone. Hanna just revealed that she got a message from 'A' and a ticket for the same museum that Aria got from Spencer. And that 'A' commanded her to give the ticket to Mrs. Montgomery.

"So, wait. Caleb knows about it?" Kathlyn asked the blonde girl again. 

"Caleb?" Hanna inquired. 

"The guy, the techie one." Kathlyn replied. 

"You know his name?" Hanna asked, curiously. 

"II've talked to him a few times already. That's not the point, answer my question!" Kathlyn urgently told her friend.

"He said that that thing helped in stopping Mrs. Montgomery." Hanna explained. 

"So, he removed this? From Mrs. Montgomery's car?" Kathlyn asked in which Hanna just shrugged. 

———————————

The girls are now seated on Spencer's bedroom with a teary-eyed Spencer.

"So, you are the shadow in that photo? Not Ian?" Kathlyn asked the girl, while Emily's comforting the girl. 

Spencer just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Aria asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe I was scared." Spencer honestly told them. 

"II guess I was feeling sort of guilty, because that night, we got into an argument and I wished for her to be gone. And it happened." Spencer added. 

"Spence, you didn't mean it." Hanna comforted her friend. 

"It was just something you said in the heat of the moment, not that you truly want it." Emily agreed. 

They all looked at Spencer when Spencer said nothing.

"Spence?" Kathlyn called her friend. Then Spencer immediately stood up from the bed to approach the window. The girls following closely behind her. There stood Jason by the window of his room which is just across Spencer's room. 

"Jason?" Hanna blurted. 

———————————

The next day, Kathlyn arrived early in school to drive her brother. 

"Long time no see." Ethan greeted the young woman. 

"Hi, yeah, it has been a long time." Kathlyn greeted back.

"Lunch, later?" Ethan asked the girl. 

"Yup, I'm free. You have good timing this time." Kathlyn replied with a chuckle. 

"I'll be seeing you at lunch... then." Ethan stuttered and the brunette just smiled at the young man. Then Ethan headed back to where his teammates are.

"Too good to be mine." Kathlyn thought.

Kathlyn then walked to the cafeteria to grab a coffee then she saw Aria and Hanna lining up. 

"What's with the line?" Kathlyn asked her friends.

"All the vending machines are on lockdown." Hanna said with tinge of irritation, "Someone's been breaking into them, stealing some food."

"The school's alarm even went out 3 in the morning, who would even want to stay here longer than regular hours?" Hanna even added.

Aria shrugged the pulled something out of her jacket's pocket, "I might. Going home just got scary."