{ 0. Not An Update }

It hasn't been that long since I finished watching PLL, I think I finished it last year (?). But since I just watched TVD and 13RW Season 3, my thoughts are all over the place, as you can see I have stories lined up, Black Daisies (13RW) and Violet (TVD). But don't worry, I wont abandon this story.

It's just that, it's easier for me right now to write stuff about TVD and 13RW because things are still fresh in my mind. Plus, I have uni and I'm doing thesis and a really hard topic (fvck, regrets), so my updates might not be daily or like that fast anymore. I just want to update you guys.

LASTLY

I would like to extend my utmost appreciation and gratitude to you guys, this is my first time writing a fanfiction and thank you for reading this and also voting. I actually thought that this will be like all my other works that I abandoned in the middle of writing them because lmao no one's reading it and I lost motivation.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

I'll be posting the update after this one, maybe later or tomorrow, once I find time to finish the next chapter.

If you are interested, I'm writing a KPOP Fanfiction, there are original characters but there are also, of course, KPOP idols that do exist. It's entitled, Write Your Life's Song.

I have also started with my 13 Reasons Why fanfiction entitled Black Daisies.

Thank youuuu. Mwah 🥰