It's Not Lucy

Natsu's POV

It was over.

Lilith was dead...

Lior was missing...

Lucy was corrupted.

Loke had tried to warn her, but it was clear she was no longer herself.

When the battle was over, we began the fixing of the guild.

After that was done, I told everyone everything I knew about Lucy's dragon slayer magic.

"So... she just turned... evil or something?" Cana asks me.

Though, I didn't know how to answer that.

I had no clue towards what had happened to Luce.

I didn't think anyone did, and Lucy wouldn't say anything to anyone anymore.

She was like a husk of her natural self for the time being.

We needed to fix this, but none of us knew how.

Even Loke, who was well aware of her magic, had no clue how to reverse her corruption.

"Her magic consumed her. It's a very hard spell to master, and those who don't fall under its evil intentions have devoted years to their mastery of the skill. Lucy doesn't understand something's wrong with her..." Loke had mentioned.

So, we were stuck in a tight spot we had no clue how to escape.

"Maybe Porlyusica will know what to do?" Max suggested.

Master shook his head.

"I've already contacted her about our situation. Porlyusica is just as clueless as we are here." He says.

I look over at Lucy, who appeared to be staring down the wall.

I found her new self... unsettling.

"I want the old Luce back... this one's creepy."

"We all do, Natsu." Erza notes.

"Loke..." Master starts.

"Is there anyone you know of in the Spirit World who could possibly help us?"

"I don't know. We've never exactly tried to reverse the effects before. I'll have to ask around."

Loke disappears, returning to the Celestial Spirit World.

I could only assume he was getting right to work.

"What are we going to do in the mean time? She's not really thinking for herself here... What if she runs off and gets herself hurt?" Warren questions.

"The thing I'm more worried about is her hurting others. In this state of mind, Lucy will most likely be very hostile towards others. She might be angered easily and become aggressive." Master states.

He wasn't wrong.

From what we've seen of her power, she became hostile almost immediately.

Although, she hasn't really spoken or acted on anything since then.

I was afraid to test the theory by walking over there to aggravate her.

Honestly, at the moment, Luce scared me.

It was probably because, well, it wasn't her.

It wasn't really Luce at all.

Her expression was blank, and her eyes were dull.

She didn't joke around, and she didn't have anything friendly about her aura.

The girl sitting over there wasn't Lucy.