Joining the Fight

Lucy's POV

How stupid was I?

This entire time I went on thinking that I had to handle everything by myself, that I had to fix it all on my own.

How wrong I was...

Natsu told me otherwise.

When his words reached me, I then realized I wasn't alone in all this.

My guild was here to help.

My family was here to help.

"We need to come up with a plan." I tell them.

"There isn't really much time considering they're standing right in front of us, waiting to engage in battle." Gray pointed out.

He was right.

We were a bit late on plotting something.

Still, I wasn't going to give up.

"We'll make it work. I know Fairy Tail is capable of pulling this off."

They all smiled, affirming my words.

"We're with you, Luce. Just say the word." Natsu told me.

I looked around.

It was almost the same way as it had been with Black Rose.

The only difference was that the so called "queen" didn't have a right hand man.

I knew we'd all figure out who'd fight most of the members in the course of the battle, though there was one thing I needed to figure out.

Who would help me with Lior's mother?

There was no way I wasn't going to be one of the people to take her down, but the identity of the person who'd help me out in this task was completely unknown.

It was obvious that whoever was to come along would be in a serious amount of danger.

Who would handle it as if it was nothing?

Many names came to mind, but only one truly seemed to stick.

"Natsu." I state.

He turns to me with a curious expression.

"I want you to help me with Lior's mom. The rest of us should focus on the other members."

Natsu gives me a smirk.

"I'm fired up."

I knew I could count on him.

We all dispersed into our positions, preparing to begin the true fight.

"My my, are the fairies finally joining us in battle?!" Lior's mother mocked.

I looked at her with intensity.

I wasn't afraid of her.

"You're going to wish we hadn't joined in on the fighting soon enough..." I told her.

She snickered.

"We'll see for ourselves soon enough, won't we?"

I thought of how much pain she'd caused...

...for Fairy Tail...

...for Lior especially.

"I wish I could say that was the case, but you won't even see it coming."

So sorry about these trash chapters!

I'm really trying my best, so bear with me!

Thanks to all of you who've stuck around.

It means a lot.     :)