Unison Raid

Lucy's POV

Before me was a huge, monstrous snake.

I had no clue where to begin in its defeat.

Even with all this immense energy I gained from my dragon slayer magic, calling out all the gold key spirits again would definitely take a toll on me for sure, and I'd promised not to do too much harm to myself.

"How do you plan to defeat my Queen's Cobra, fairies?! Do you even have a clue where to begin?!" She yelled mockingly.

I scoff, looking over to Natsu.

"Natsu, any ideas?!"

"The others are still busy with the endless amount of guild members. It's just us versus her." He tells me.

I look back at Lior's mother, sitting high and mighty atop her creature.

I clenched my teeth in anger.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu yelled.

Snake hissed loudly, only looking down on him in anger.

It seemed to be unharmed.

"I don't think it's going to go down with any simple attack!" I call to the Fire Dragon Slayer.

I look around for any possible attack method.

There was nothing of use.

This was bad.

If Natsu's magic use was in vain, there was no doubt mine would also prove unsuccessful.

I call out Loke, Scorpio, Taurus, and Sagittarius.

"We are!" Scorpio yelled.

I pointed them to the giant snake, motioning their attack.

Sagittarius pulled out an arrow as Taurus rushed over with his axe.

The two readied their attacks, aiming for the monster.

Loke also gave it a try, preparing Regulus.

After being shot, the arrow broke upon impact, and the greatly swung axe couldn't seem to make a dent.

"It's exterior is rock hard it appears." Loke says, his attempt also being of no use.

Scorpio's sand attack couldn't seem to reach the eyes of his opponent, leaving him unable to blind the mass of a creature.

"Nothing's working!" I yell in frustration.

They all come towards me.

"I'm sorry we couldn't be of use." Sagittarius states.

"It's not any of your fault. We just... don't know how to beat this enemy. Feel free to return to the spirit world."

I watch as the four disappear.

"What are we going to do now?!" I yell angrily.

"Lucy, it's your call!" Natsu calls in reply.

I think for a moment.

"I... I don't know! Nothing seems to be working! My spirits couldn't do anything, and if your magic alone didn't impact the Queen's Cobra, then how are we supposed to defeat it?!"

"Wait, Luce, say that again!" He asks of me.

"If your magic alone didn't impact the Queen's Cobra, then how are we supposed to defeat it?" I repeat myself.

"Lucy, what if my magic wasn't alone?!" Natsu questions.

"What do you mean?!"

"Think about it!" He exclaims.

I thought for a moment.

Natsu was actually being... really sensible.

"Are you saying we do a unison raid?!" I call.

"Dragon slayer magic is really strong, right?! So if two dragon slayers combine their magic, it should be strong enough to defeat this thing!"

I smile, coming over to him.

"Natsu Dragneel, you're a genius!"

We get into position, side by side.

"You really think my idea is going to work?" He asks.

"It's a great idea, Natsu, and it's also one of our only options. I don't know what we'll do if this doesn't work."

He smiles, determined.

"Then let's give it our best shot!"

We turn, looking to the monstrous enemy before us.

"Here goes nothing..." I mumble.

Together, we take aim.

"Unison Raid of the Celestial Fire Dragon!" We yell out in sync.