Within The Perimeter

Master's POV

I was sitting in my office looking over some paper work.

Bastardly kids... more bills from the council.

I knew I'd have to get back to them eventually.

I heard quite the ruckus outside the door, but that was only normal around here, so I didn't take it into concern.

I didn't question anything until Miss Levy McGarden walked in.

Her eyes were red, a symbol that she'd been in tears.

She sniffled, sitting down.

"Master..." She stated seriously, as if it wasn't obvious she'd been crying.

"I was out returning a few things that I'd borrowed, and a few Black Rose members showed up."

My eyes widen.

I take a deep breath to calm down.

The last thing this poor girl needed right now was my stress being put on her.

"Are you hurt?" I ask simply.

"A little... I think Blood Thorn and Black Rose are ready to use violence. They really seem to want their way."

"Well, all I'm concerned of at the moment is your well being. I hope you didn't come off with too serious of injuries."

"I'm fine... really. I'm just paranoid. I feel like it's not safe for us to leave the guild anymore..."

It was upsetting to hear her think this way.

Still, the girl may've been right.

It was better to be here... ready.

"Levy, are you sure you feel this way? I can give the orders in a matter of minutes if you're positive that's what's best."

"I... I just don't want the same thing happening to others in the guild. I was lucky enough to get an opening for escape, but it worries me how most of us walk home alone."

I nod.

"I see..."

She sits in silence, waiting for my answer.

"Very well. I will issue a warning to everyone that leaving the guild is a given risk for the time being. In the meantime, you are welcome to stay in the back room if it eases your worries."

"Thank you, Master."

She gets up to leave.

I sigh.

This was war.

I wasn't going to allow them to trample on my children any longer.

I step out of my office, making my way over to the bar before climbing up onto the counter.

"Attention!" I called.

They all turned their heads to me.

"As of now, leaving the guild is a risk! I request that you all stay within the perimeter of the Fairy Tail guild's walls!"

I heard all kinds of responses from the crowd.

"For the good of Fairy Tail, for the good of your family, I ask of you to stay together as one until the issue with Black Rose and Blood Thorn is resolved!"