Arrival

Erza's POV

After leaving the town, we continued back onto the road.

Everyone had been refilled with energy, and we were all eager to get there.

By the sound of things, Black Rose shouldn't be far off.

I was still confused, of course.

"Lior... do you know anything about the alliance that woman mentioned?"

"I don't know of any alliances at the moment. Sorry, Erza."

"That's okay. Don't stress yourself." I reply.

We continue to walk in silence, hearing only the sounds of our feet against the many different surfaces we stepped upon.

No matter how much I attempted to, I was unable to get her words off my mind.

Surely what the woman said wasn't true.

If it was, I'm sure the companion guild would've joined in the attack on our guild.

Maybe there was one such a relationship with Black Rose in the past, but not now.

There is no alliance.

"We're getting close, I think..." Lior mentioned.

"Okay, then we should go over the plan one more time before we arrive." I say.

"Sounds good to me." Gray adds.

There's a pause as I wait for Lior to start.

It was a long, blank silence.

Was he aware that I wanted him to do the honors?

"Sheesh, someone just start already. The faster we get this done, the faster Lucy becomes herself." Natsu claims.

"Lior, what's the plan?" I question him.

"Me? Oh, okay... well..."

"W-when we get there, we'll have to go inside and look around for the safe, since we don't know where it is. When we find it, we bust inside it and get the serum. After that's all done, we head back and cure Lucy. I guess the rest is history."

"Good planning, Lior. Let's go do what we need to do to finish it." Gray says.

After going over the plan, I was pretty confident we could do it.

After all, we're Fairy Tail.

"I think it's just on the other side of this hill." Lior stayed as we come across a grassy hill.

We climb up it.

At the top, I can see the guild of Black Rose ahead of us.

"This is it." I tell them.

"We've arrived at Black Rose."

Sorry, this was a terrible chapter.

I tried my best.

Anyways, thanks so much for all of you who've been reading this, as well as the first book, "Her Little Secret!"

I'm proud to announce that "Her Little Secret" has gotten 2K reads!

This may seem like a small number to some people, but it's a big deal for me!

Thanks to all of you for your support!