Chapter 2

ROGER'S PIC
     We were in the recording studio all day, we had been setting up, and recording Love of my life. I would watch Brian, fascinated by his persision hitting the right notes, playing rifts. Occasionally I would look over and see Brian staring at me. I gave him one of my flirty smiles, and he turned away, face turning completely pink. I would let out a soft chuckle. After our day of recording, we were cleaning up, and taking care of our instruments. I walked out of the room, leaving Deacy, Freddie, and Brian behind.
     I walked down the hall, and entered the men's room. I walk over to the sink, and look at my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrible. I had bags, and dark circles under my eyes. I felt like I could sleep for ages. As much as I wanted to go home and sleep, I couldn't. I had something I needed to do first.
"You've got this," I say to myself. I prop myself up from the sink, and out the door. Down the hall I go again. I walk inside the studio. Deacy, and Freddie must have left. I see Brian's tall sillouette standing in front of me.

BRIAN'S POV
     I'm tuning my guitar, when I hear someone walk in the room. Fred, and Deacy left a minute ago, to go home.
"Hey," I hear. It was a cute accent I immediately make out as Rogers. I love his accent, it makes him sexier than he already is. I feel my face start to burn up before I even turn around.
"H-hey!" I fail to spit out, I hear Roger laugh a bit. I can't help, but blush. I see Roger look at me, then make a that flirtatious face he does whenever he talks to a girl. Was he trying to flirt? With me?
     I knew Roger was a big flirt, but why try to flirt with me?
"You did good today. You really played those chords well, I could never do that," he says.
"Thanks! You did good yourself," good? He did better than good, he did amazing! Hitting those falsettos, wow.
"Thank you!" He says, with a huge smile on his face. We meet, and lock eyes. That shade of blue in his eyes was so beautiful, reminded me of the sea. His hair, makes him look gentle, and calm. He has the softest face. We just looked at each other, for a long minute or two. I just want to walk over there, and hold him in my arms forever. Keeping him safe, and sound.  I snap out of it, and look to the ground, face turning a bright shade of red, I peek at Roger and he's looking at a wall, with a bright pink face.
"I better get going," he says. "Do you need a ride, Bri?"
"No, I'm okay. I'm going to walk home today," I say with a smile on my face. He stairs as me for a good second.
"I'm giving you a ride home anyway," he says. I nod. He signals for me to follow him, and out the door we go.