Chapter 3

BRIAN'S POV
We got into Roger's car. It was a Stutz Blackhawk, very luxury. He took pride in his cars, may a little too much... He kept them clean, and shiny. He hardly let anyone sit in them, so I questioned why I was even sitting in one. He started the engine, and put a firm grip on the wheel. Damn, he was hot, even when he was driving. He looked at me and caught me starring... again. He winked at me, sending a shiver up my spine.
"Like what you see?" He asked in a suducive voice. I blushed, and started fiddling with my fingers. He was trying to flirt with me and I knew it. Should I try to flirt back? What if I make a fool of myself? The roar of the engine interrupted my thoughts. We had already started to drive, and we were a little over half way to my house.
Maybe I will try to flirt back??
"You know, I caught you taking a look at me a few times today," he said. "I dont mind it one bit, actually I quite fancy it," he said with a soft, gentle voice. A big smile on his face.
"How can I not?" I mummbled. Roger quickly looked at me, smiling, meeting my eyes once more. Heat rose up my body, as I melted at the same time. He put his focus back on the road.
"You look... so hot playing your guitar. Sometimes I can't help but gaze either," he said. Focus still on the road. My heart fluttered, I can't believe this is happening. Maybe he liked me too! The though made me yelp a little bit.
The car came to a stop in front of my flat. Roger took his hand off the wheel to park. His hand gently brushed against my thigh, and I jumped. Roger turned his body to face mine, so I did the same.
"Can you come over tomorrow? For a drink or two," he asked, with a flirtatious smile.
"YES!" I yelled. Almost immidiatly. Shit! Why would I do that? I put my palm up to my fordhead, as Roger laughed at me. I let out a tiny laugh. We met each other once more, starring, deeply into each other's eyes. I love the way his eyes twinkle when he is happy. It makes me feel warm, and fuzzy inside. I smile, making him blush. He's such a cutie. I wanted to cherish the moment forever. I stepped out of the car, waving goodbye, watching as Roger drove away. I ran inside my flat, singing, and skipping. I reach my bedroom, and stand there for a moment. My stomach drops
"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!"

ROGER'S POV
I drive home to my flat, a grin on my face the whole time. Tomorrow I could try to make this official. I needed to set up for tomorrow. I needed drinks, something to wear, a movie?? I get to my flat, and park my car. I go up the stairs and unlock my door.
"Roger!" Someone yells with excitement.
"Freddie?"
"I need your help, darling,"
"How the fuck did you get i-"
"That's not important right now! I'm having a guest over, and I need your help".