Chapter 34

Roger 

The taxi pulls up to the apartment building. Brian opens his door, and steps out, while I pay the taxi fair. I greet the diver goodbye, as I step out of the car and close the door. Brian is standing in the pouring rain, waiting for me. We both run for the door through the pouring rain. We step into the hotel, soaking wet. Brian is shivering a little bit. His hair is dripping wet, and all the curls seemed to have gone away. I push the hair from in front of my face, and put it behind my ear. 

The sound of the empty elevator fills my ears. Brian seems to be a bit distracted, looking down at the floor, tapping his foot. "Is everything okay, Brian?" I ask, elevator coming to a stop, a bit of rocking with it. "Mmm," he hums. He kicks his foot a bit. "Just thinking," he says. Sometimes I worry about Brian. He can get lost in his thoughts a lot, and he wont tell me things. He says he doesn't want me to worry about him, but it only makes me worry more. The elevator opens, revealing a bare wall. We walk out of the elevator, hand in hand. I turn to the left, and walk down the hallway. Silence echoes through the hallway, doors on every wall closed. We walk up to our door, and I grab the key from my back pocket. I put it in the door, and turn it. 

The door creaks open, and I stand out of the way so Brian can enter first. "How about we change, and then just have a cozy night together?" Brian asks. I close the door, lock it, and nod. "Sure, it's going to be raining for the rest of the day so we can't exactly do too much," I say. I turn around, and Brian is already going through the luggage. I take off my shoes, and put them near the door. I place the key on the nightstand, near the bed. "I'm going to go change, then we can get comfy." Brian says. I smile at him, and walk over to him. I give him a kiss, "Okay," I smile. Brian walks to the bathroom, and closes the door. 

I rummage through my suitcase, picking out a pair of sweat pants, and a tee-shirt. I place them on the bed, and messily close my suitcase. I decide to change in room, since Brian is still in the bathroom. I take off my shirt, and throw it on the ground. As I go to pick up my shirt off the bed, Brian steps out of the bathroom. He stops, and looks me up and down, causing me to blush a tiny bit. He starts coming towards me, not saying anything; desire in his eyes. He takes me in his arms, pulling me close. He lays a kiss on me. A long, soft, vicious passionate kiss. I allow my hands to explore his back, carving shapes on his back. Brian pulls me even closer, and breaks our kiss. I feel his breath on my neck. He pushes me onto the bed, and hovers over me. I don't saying anything, neither does he. I feel him kissing my neck, love bites every now and then. His body heat comes onto me. I can feel his heart beat, rapidly beating. Brian gives me another kiss, harder than before. My hands get a little more friendly, exploring places they haven't before. His body seems so familiar, like I know every imperfection, every perfection. 

Brian and I lay in bed. Brian pulls me close as we watch TV. My head resting on Brian's shoulder, finger intertwined with a few soft curls. Brian makes me feel safe, like nobody has ever before. Whenever I'm intertwined in his arms I feel like nothing can hurt me, like everything is perfect. He makes me happy, happier than anyone has before. I'm in love with Brian May.

It felt nice to have a evening to ourselves. It's been getting crazy at home with recording, and planning our next tour. Brian and I haven't had the chance to just relax. Brian and I spend most of the evening in bed, cuddling. We have room service bring us dinner, as we became too lazy to go out again, and eat. We still have a whole week left in front of us, and I want to take him to the best places in town. This trip gives us a chance to get closer, and bond more. It gives us time to just be us, without press, without the fame. We can just walk around, without people constantly stopping us. 

I slowly leave Brian's arms, and climb out of bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower," I say. Brian turns to me, and nods. "That's fine. I'll just be, maybe reading a book." he says, looking at his luggage. I laugh a tiny bit. I open the bathroom door, and close it behind me. 

In the mirror, I see tiny marks on my neck, that allow me to blush a bit. Brian was amazing when it came to romance. I lightly touch the marks, a bit swollen. I smile, and turn to the shower. I turn the shower on, and step in.

With a towel around my waist, I open the bathroom door, and step outside. Brian is sitting on bed, watching TV. I walk in front of the television, catching his eye. I feel his gaze on me as I get my stuff out of my luggage. I take my towel of, and change into my clothes. 

I climb into bed, next to Brian, and snuggle up close to him. I let my head lean on his chest, as he turns off the light. I feel Brian put his arm around me, and pull me closer. I listen to the sound of his breathing, and I feel his chest move up and down. The sound of the rain hitting the window fills the room. "I love you, Roggie..." Brian says, sleepily. "I love you too, Brian..."