Chapter 5

BRIAN'S POV
Deacy was pretty talkative during our car ride, which was unusual. I didn't mind it though, it kept me awake. I liked Deacy's company. He was a very nice man. He talked about his personal life, wife, kids, etc. He seemed like he almost had his life figured out. Even though he was the youngest member of the group.
"How's your life going, Bri?" He asked.
"Okay," I responded. I didn't want to say anything about my date tonight, nobody knew about this besides Roger, and I.
"Well that's good. As long as everything is alright," he said with a bit of concern in his voice. But he had a huge smile on his face. He was always so postive, and radiant.
We get the studio, and park next to Rogers car. I get up slowly, and attempt walking up the stairs. We eventually make it in, and get to our room. We walk in to see Freddie fiddling with the recording booth, and Roger on the couch reading a newspaper. I drop my stuff at the door, and plop myself on the opposite end of the couch Rog is on. I must've scared him, because he jumped, and looked at me.
"Bloody hell Brian. You look horrible!" He says. So flattering.
"I hardly got any sleep last night," I say, as I roll my eyes.
"Oh... sorry," he says looking down to the ground, face turning bright red.
"Okay ladies!" Freddie yells. "Let's finish this song," he says with a smile on his face.

ROGER'S POV
I felt bad for saying that to Brian. Not a great way to start off our day. Not to mention we have a date later tonight. I mean, at least I was being honest...
Me and Brian would exchange looks whenever we could. Freddie saw us do it a couple times, and called us out for it. Damn it Freddie, why do you have to be such a prick? Even after he called us out, we continued to do it anyway.
Today we all had a argument about songs. I proposed my song "I'm in love with my car". Freddie, Deacy, and Brian told me the song wasn't strong enough. I argued with them for a while about it, but eventually I gave up and dropped the argument. We finished recording around 2 PM, and we were all able to go home. I ran to catch Brian once we finished, before he left.
"I'll pick you up at 7, okay?" He nodded. He walked downstairs with Deacy to get a ride home. I left a few minutes after them. I had 5 hours before I had to get Brian. I drove back home to make some last minute preparations. I had to make sure everything was perfect. I went to clean my porch, and make sure everything was set up.
By the time I finished everything, it was going on 6, I had to get ready. I slipped on my cloths, and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and mentally prepared myself. I walk out of the bathroom, grabbed my keys, and out the door I went. I got in my car, and took a deep breath. I started to drive, and butterflies were flying in my stomach. As I got closer, and closer, to Brian's flat, more butterflies would keep coming. I saw his parking lot, and entered slow, hands shaking, heart racing.

Then I saw him.