Chapter 21

ROGER

This is the first official public event we have all been to in a while. The first one of Brian and I being a couple... besides from the hospital, if you even count that. I want to at least give people a hint about us, a tiny one of course. I walk upstairs, and start to get ready for today. I walk into my room. Brian is already in the room, looking through his bin of clothes. I walk over to my dresser, and go through the different drawers. I need something presentable. I hear the door close. I feel a weight around my waist, a squeeze. I feel Brian lay a kiss on my head.
"I love you Brian," I say. He spins me around so I'm facing him. I meet his eyes, desire. I look at his lips, I want to get lost in them. He pulls me in for a kiss, a hard, passionate one. I feel his hands start to wonder, but I'm not complaining.
"I want you Roger Taylor," he says. I like this Brian. I feel him pulling me back, then pushes me on the bed. Still kissing me, he's practically ripping my clothes off.
"Brian, we have to leave in 30 minutes," I laugh.
"I only need 10," he winks. I have never seen this side of Brian. I like it. I'll play along for a bit longer. I decide to let my hands wonder, exploring parts of his body that seem unfamiliar. Brian's body hovers over me as we kiss. If we keep this up, we'll be here for hours. I push him off, and stand up. Laughing.
"If we keep this up, we won't be able to leave," I say.
"Awee...." He says. He looks me up, and down. I lean over, and give him a kiss.
"I love you too, Roger." He says. I walk over to my dresser, and go back to picking something to wear.
After a while, I pick a pair of jeans, and a blue button up. I don't button it up all the way, just to tease Brian. I take care of the rest of my business, and hed downstairs.
"Umm, everyone?" Deacy says. "My girlfriend is actually coming over t-" he's interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Here she is!" He exclaims. He runs to the door, and opens it.
"John!" A soft voice says.
"Good morning, love." John says. He gives her a kiss. She walks in, and John closes the door behind her.
"Meet Veronica," he says. Veronica has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a small nose. She's a little shorter than me.
"Hello!" She says. "John has told me so much about you guys." She says.
"Hello darling!" Freddie says.
"Freddie! When are we gonna eat? I-" Brian is coming down the steps. He stops. "H-hi" he says, looking at Veronica. We all laugh.
"Classy, Brian"
"Shut up..."