Chapter 39

Roger

We walk back into the studio, hand in hand. Freddie turns to us and I can feel the tension rising. "Is everything okay?" he asks, concern in his voice. Brian nods sending his curling bouncing up and down a few times. "Yeah, we are okay," he says. I can see him look at us hesitant, but then he nods. "Okay, that's good." he says. Brian leads me to the couch and sits down. I sit next to him, moving my hips so I'm comfortable. I place my hand on his thigh, gently rubbing it with my thumb. I lean my head on his chest, and take a deep breath in. 

The rest of the day we spend talking more about the next album, and more song ideas. There are a few minor arguments between Fred, and I but we solve them quickly. Brian stays quiet for a majority of the meeting, sometimes adding a few words. I put my hand in his, and squeeze it a little. He looks down to me, and puts a little smile on his face before looking back up. I get a feeling in my stomach of worry. Concerned, I look back up and pay attention to the conversation. 

We finish our meeting around 8 Pm, leaving the rest of the night for Brian and I. We both bundle up, and venture into the cold, bitter, November night. We step outside hand in hand. The snow glitters in the reflection of the street light. My breath puffing in front of me. I squeeze Brian's hand, and take a deep breath in. "Brian?" I ask, softly. "Yes?" he asks, looking straight a head. I look up to him, and stop walking. Brian stops walking, and looks down at me confused. I see him take a breath out. I take both of his hands, and turn him so he's facing me. "Look at me Brian," I say a bit too harsh. He doesn't look at me. "Brian look at me," I say harshly. Brian looks down at me, with a straight face. "Brian, what's wrong?" I ask. Brian looks down at his feet, then to me again. He doesn't say anything. "Brian... tell me what's wrong." I take my glove off my free hand, and put my hand on his face. I gently graze his face, and take his chin in my hand. I can see a tear form in his eye. "Something has been bothering you, and I can see it. Please don't try to hide it from me." I say, almost pleading. He looks at me again, and I can see the tear running down his cheek. I pull him closer to me, his head resting on my shoulder. I place a kiss on his head, and hold him there. 

Brian and I reach our flat, and I place the keys on the table next to the door. Brian takes his coat off, and places it on the rack next to the door. I watch him, as he walks over to the couch, and slowly sits down. I take my coat off as well, and place it next to his. "I can start dinner if you'd like. What are you in the mood for?" I ask. I see Brian shrug, and start to take off his shoes. "Anything we have is okay. What do you want to eat?" he asks, softly. I finish taking off my shoes, and place them by the door. I run my hands through my hair, little snow flakes still in my hair. "I don't know. We have a left over pizza from yesterday still in the fridge," I say. I walk over to the kitchen, and Brian follows me not long after. I feel him place his hand on my back softly. I open the fridge, and pull out the box of pizza. I open it and take out the last dew pieces left. I walk over to the cupboard, and grab two plates. I place them on the counter, and put the pizza on the plates. Brian takes the plates, and places them in the microwave, pushing a few buttons. I turn around, and grab a few cups from the cupboard. 

Before I can catch my breath, Brian places his hands on my waist and turns me around. He pulls me closer, and gives me a not so gentle kiss. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" he asks. I laugh, and give him a hug. "I love you too, Brian." I laugh. I turn back around, and go back to grabbing the cups. Once the pizza is warmed up, Brian takes them to the table in front of the couch. Not long after that I bring the cups over, filled with tea. Brian and I sit down, close to each other. Brian and I eat our food, in comfortable silence. Brian breaks the silence, and clears his throat. "What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" he asks. I can see a tiny smirk on his face, causing me to laugh a bit. "Maybe we can just stay on the couch for a bit, watch a movie?" I ask. Brian doesn't say anything for a minute, but then he nods. "I like that idea, yes." he nods. He takes another bite of his food, looking at me. 

We both finish our food, and I grab our plates. "Why thank you," Brian teases me, giving me a kiss. "You're very welcome," I say back. I walk to the kitchen, and put our plates in the sink. I wash my hands, then walk back to the couch. Brian is already using the remote to search through the Tv. "What are you putting on?" I ask, sitting down. Brian looks at me, then back at the Tv. "I don't know yet. I am just looking right now," he says pushing buttons. I lean my head on his shoulder, and watch as he does it.

Brian finds a documentary on the planets, and Earth, so we decide to watch it. It describes a lot of stuff I never really knew before. It describes a lot about a comet, names Halley's comet. They say that the comet is predicted to come around Earth by 1986, which catches Brian's attention immediately. Brian and I get more comfy and I lay my head on his shoulder as he puts his arms around me. I hand on my other shoulder, thumb rubbing it. I place my hand on his chest, as we just sit there. Brian would leave a few kisses on my head every so on, but the documentary was what mainly had his attention. I found it to be so cute when he was looking at the stars. He is really committed to learning about them, and I find it absolutely adorable. 

When the documentary is over, Brian gives me a kiss. "Did you like it?" He asks with a sparkle in his eyes. I take his hand in mine, and hold it tight. "I loved it," I said. A smile grew on Brian's face, and he pulled me close hugging me tight. Brian pulls back, and leans against the couch. I lay my head on his stomach. We sit in silence in the comfort of our breathing, just enjoying each others presence.

-authors note-
Hi guys! I am finally finished will school and will be uploading way more. Not to mention I plan on making the chapters longer from here on out.