Chapter 10

ROGER'S POV

I Wake up, and rub my eyes. I look around for a clock, 8 AM. Bloody hell. I hardly got three hours of sleep. I glimpse next to me, my hand still intertwined with Brian's. There was a mirror behind me, so I take a look at myself. My eyes were puffy, and bloodshot. Face dry with tears. My hair was a huge mess. I look down at my hands, then at Brian. He was staring back at me, smiling.
"BRIAN!" I yell with joy. He lets out a laugh. I kiss him with passion, holding his face with my hands. We lock lips for a minute. His lips were so soft. We both pull back, and gaze into each other's eyes. He had red in the corner of his left eye, right eye black, and blue. His eyes were still gorgeous.
"Not how I imagined our first kiss, but I loved it," he said with a huge smile on his face. I could tell talking was painful.
"I thought I lost you forever Bri! I shouldn't have bee-"
"It's okay Rog... it's not your fault. We both yelled, both got into it. I should've been more responsible," Brian says.
"Bu-"
"Shut up, and let me kiss you," he pulls me in and kisses me with even more passion, intention. Tightly gripping my hand with his free hand.
"Morning love birds!" Freddie yells, marching in the room with Deacy. We both pull back, and I fall out of my chair, head hitting the wall. My face burns up.
"There's a thing called knocking Freddie," Brian says in a normal sarcastic voice.
"But the door is open!" He says pointing to it. Damn I should've locked it.
"I'm so happy for you two!" Deacy says with a huge smile on his face. Well, there goes our secret.

BRIAN'S POV

My whole body ached, sharp pain in my leg. It was okay though, because Roger was next to me. He made everything okay. Truthfully I woke up a hour ago, and I saw him. Sitting by my side, holding my hand. He came for me. Even when our relationship was at its worst, he supported me. That's all I could ask for, not to mention I got kisses out of it. I could see that he was in pain too. His face had a worried look stuck on it, his eyes were red, and puffy. I could tell he cried, a lot. He cared about me so much. I must've caused him hell.