Chapter 4

ROGER'S POV
"As much as I'd love to help you, Fred. I have things I have to set up for," I say trying to convince him to leave.
"Oh," he said. "Do you have a dateeee?' He asks as if he were a child.
"Yes, yes I do. Now may you please leave?" I ask.
"With who? Is it a girl?" He asked. My body started to freeze up a bit, I could feel myself blush. I had no problem admiting I was gay, it wouldn't hurt me. It's just... Brian and I aren't dating yet, so I dont want to give it away yet. Plus I want Brian to be ready to come out as well.
"Yes, with a beautiful girl. She has long, brown, curly hair. The most beautiful shade of brown for eyes. A gentle face. She pretty tall too, taller than me. She also so hot!"
"Hmm... sounds like Bri," he said. I felt my face get pink. I really said that aloud, oh my god.
"I'll leave you to get set up. I know you'll have a lot to prepare for," he said and winked. Gross.
I showed him out, then I closed the door, and locked it. I didn't need someone else coming in unannounced. The first thing I do is go and find something to wear. I needed something nice, that didn't look like I was trying to hard. I rummage through my closet, and throw together black jeans, and a blue shirt with white polka dots. Cloths? Check. I run over to my kitchen now, and figure out what I can do for tomorrow. Brian wasn't a big drinker, so I couldn't do anything too heavy. I grabbed a simple red wine, and white wine. I personally hated wine, it didn't taste good, but I want Brian to be comfortable. I looked for something more to do, we couldn't just drink, right? Maybe we could watch a movie? Or have dinner? Yes, dinner. Brian was vegetarian, so I couldn't cook anything with meat. I looked through my cupboards, and found some pasta, and tomato sauce. Perfect! This had to be romantic. Wine, and a pasta dinner. We could even sit out on my poarch, and eat out there. Now I had to wait and see if Brian liked it.
It was already dark outside, and it was going on 12. I decided to call it a night, because we had a lot of work tomorrow. We were going to finish recording Love of my life, and we all needed to be at the studio bright, and early.

BRIAN'S POV
I could hardly sleep last night. The thought of going on a date with Roger tomorrow was excited, but scary. I wanted everything to work out. I didn't want to scare him off either. The last person I went out on a date with didn't even bother to show up. We had been dating for two months, and she just cut me off. I think I scared her off somehow... I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend tomorrow as well. The thought gave me butterflies. I didn't want to be rejected. If he rejected me, I don't know what I would do. I loved Roger, I wanted to be with him. I tossed and turned in my bed all night with these thoughts sitting in my head. By the time I actually went to sleep it was going on 6 AM. I had to be ready, and out the door by 8 AM.
I wake up after getting about an hour and a half of sleep. I felt horrible, I didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to sleep forever. I get out of bed to make my way to the bathroom. My body ached, and my eyes felt heavy. I eventually get to the bathroom, and go straight to the mirror. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I had ginormous bags under my eyes, my eyes were bloodshot, and my face was droopy. Deacy would be here in about 20 minutes, and I needed to make myself look... alive at least. I wash my face hoping that it would help, but it hardly did anything. I made my way over to my dresser, and pulled out a black tank top, and white shorts. I slip on a pair of white sneakers, and out the door I go.
I wait in the parking lot for deacy to get here. I'm glad I had him pick me up. I was way too tired to even think about driving. About five minutes later his car pulls up. He was in a red car, but I couldnt make out the brand. I walk over slowly, and get in.
"Oh my gosh, Brian, are you okay? You look horrible," he said, with a concerning tone in his voice.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I didn't get any sleep really," I said back. I put a smile on my face just to show him I was okay.
"Okay. If you say so," he smiled. He takes the car, out of park, and off we go.