Chapter 12

(Sorry this chapter isn't as exciting. But I promise the next few chapters will be good, if you know what I mean. Its short too, I've been so busy this week, but wanted to get something out)

BRIAN

Surprisingly the doctor was releasing me early. She did a few more test to make sure everything was okay, internally. She told me that it would be at least two months before my arm would heal. I feel devastated... playing guitar is my passion. I play whenever I am bored, or need a escape from the world. Surprisingly some of my good work came from times like that. This would mess up the band, a lot. They wouldn't have a guitarist, throwing things off. What if they replace me?
Oh don't be stupid, Brian. They won't replace you
I can't believe this. My life is going downhill... at least I have Roger.
The doctor tells me I am good to go, and I march out of the room, sad. I see Roger at the end of the hall, and walk over to him. Limping every few steps I take. He looks at me, with a different expression.
"Is everything okay?" He asks, concerned.
"What does it look like!" I snap. What a stupid question to ask. Roger jumps a bit. His face turns red, and he looks to the ground.
"S-sorry," he mumbles. I let out a huge sigh.
"Sorry, Rog. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I'm messing everything up!" I turn sad, and angry. "I can't play guitar for a good two, three months. Which means we can't do rehearsals reguarly, and the tour will be messed up." Roger looks up to meet my eyes. A beautiful, blue, ocean like tone to his eyes. His face calming, and gentle.
"Hey!" He says in a low, gentle voice. Raising his hands up, and caressing my face in the plam of his hand. "It's okay! Everything will be okay. You're okay, and that's all that matters. Just a couple nights ago, we all thought we would loose you. I thought that you would be leaving me. But you stayed strong, and pulled through. We can get through this, step by step." He says, with emotion. I can't help but smile. I pull him close to me, hands grabbing his waist. I give him a small kiss on the forehead, and embrace him. I missed hugging him.
"I have a surprise for you," he says. I pull back, and look at him. He had that twinkle in his eyes.
"For me?" I ask, with confusion. "Why?" I ask. He reaches his hand out, and looks at me, I take it. He leads me down a hall, and to a elevator.
"Where are we going, Rog?" No response. "Rog?" No response. "Roger!" He stops and looks at me.
"You're much cuter when you aren't asking all of these questions. You have to wait and see," he says, then pushes the down button. The elevator opens, we step in. He then presses a button labeld "M". I look down, then my eyes meet our hands. I never noticed how big my hands were compared to his. They took over a majority of his hand. I liked it though.
The elevator opens up to a room full of people. There are chairs, and a front desk with a lady behind it. Roger leads me past all of the people, and out the door. A wave of heat punches me in the face, as I step outside. I'm glad I had Fred bring me a tank top. We start making our way to Roger's car. As we walk more, and more, I feel my leg start to cramp up. My leg starts to give out slowly. I make a noise, and fall. Roger catches me right before I hit the ground.
"I've got you," he says in a reassuring voice. He picks me up, slowly. We continue making our way to the car. Roger helped me so much, it's been a rough couple days, and he's been at my side through every moment. I am starting to think that he may be the one for me.
Wait Brian, too soon for that. Eh, screw my thoughts.
We eventually get to the car, and Roger opens my door for me. I slowly start to get in, Roger supporting my weight. I'm seated, and Roger closes my door. I watch him jog around the front of the car, and it makes me giggle a bit. He opens his door, and sits. He closes the door, and reaches for his seat belt.
"Ready?"