Chapter 1- The masterminds

Something we wish for her

Seher's POV

"Okay, that tickles," I said half giggling pulling my leg slightly away from his grip.

He passed me one of his million-dollar smile - the mischievous one and continued with applying lotion to my feet, in between the web spaces of my toes.

Still smiling looking at him, my gaze rested on his wristwatch it was 9:15 already and he was supposed to be at his office by around 9:30,

"Aditya, I think you are getting late. Its already 9:15."

"Few minutes late dont count, besides they know I need to take care of you more."
He replied, his fingers now massaging near my Achilles tendon.

A yawn escaped my mouth and I stretched out my upper limb above my head and then rubbing my eight months big belly.

He chuckled, "You are always sleepy when I massage your feet," ending in a half complaining tone.

"Because you are so good, I'm telling you to quit Tees Hazari, you'll earn more being a masseuse" and ending with another yawn.

"Hanji for sure," he said laughing, covering my body till my knees with the comforter, then capping the lotion bottle and moved to keep it back on to the dresser.

Slightly banging the back of my head with the headboard I pursed my lips debating to myself, whether to tell him now or later.

He walked up to me and kept a hand on my head, bending to kiss it,

"Dont give me that look, you can spill it"

Out of habit, my nose scrunched, blowing air out my mouth I pulled him down beside me, "I was thinking about, Manzar."

"Me too." He sighed

I smiled, always worried about me and my family.

Manzar is more important to him than she is to me, being blood-related to me she is my younger sister, but the girl lives in hearts of so many.

There are few people you met in your life or grow up with, they are extremely different from you, in personality and in aura, but you adore them till core.

Manzar is exactly like that, the girl with a spirit of a bird - likes to fly, always wandering to new places, lives up above the sky, likes adventure but never cut the drama short.

The talkative one in the family - a heart holder.

Her smile makes my day, her laughter makes me laugh and when she widens her eyes in excitement and that high voltage smile- she spread her bubbles everywhere.

But she is changed now.

She let the cowardice of an idiot to affect her so much, indirectly affecting the lives living with her.

She never asked him for any reason, let his runaway to affect her heart. And I wanted to scold her, give her some sense, but my love won.

I couldn't find the courage to do that that time, ended up hugging her and giving her her own time to understand it by herself. Believing Aditya's words - time will heal.

I trust the power of time and ability of growing mature. Now it's been five years and nothing has changed still, it's my time to play the cupid.

She was Papa's girl and Mumma's daughter and I was always the elder daughter of the family.

Aditya filled the void of a son, he is like a brother she never had. Aditya, don't have his parents, all he has is ours.
He uses to live in an orphanage until he decided to join my Dads law firm as a... leave it, I dont talk about it, everybody has a past, he had his and he is proud of it, so do I.