Chapter 4- Irritation

'Tell me are you dying to be with me, like I'm living to be with you.'

____________

Manzar's POV

I hate this.

I totally hate this.

Grumpily, lost in my irritation, I glared at my reflection into the mirror and then continued applying eyeliner on my eyelids.

Once done, I inspected it. Well, there is still something I’m capable of doing nicely, and moved to apply my lip gloss.

Last night I didn’t get a blink of sleep, I was unable to shut my eyes even for a minute, his voice always coming into my brain, more my heart.

He is still the same, same voice, same charm, same smile and same eyes talking more than anything. I thought just like his physique, he must have grown too, rude now and too proud of himself, after all of his achievements. He is an IAS officer now, after all.

He is still having that guitar and the grey capo I bought for him, he didn’t change anything, neither from himself not from the things belonging to him.
His voice still holding so much emotions, and like always I was feeling every word of it, like they are directed to me, only me.

Or is it may be my heart who wants them to be directed that way?

Does every girl thinks that way, like when you have someone in your heart, that you totally despise their very presence?

Like you hate your crush the most?

I didn’t expected myself to be this weak in front of him, I’m still the same, I realized last night and the realization is killing me.

All the efforts I made till date are all waste I’ve realized that last night.

That is totally uncalled for.

I picked up the earrings for the day from the dresser and started wearing them.
The look on his face when he played those strings, the darkness of emotions in his eyes when he sung those words, still playing in my head.
He is regretting. Regretting every bit of it.

But regretting what?

Leaving me?

Or playing with my emotions?

I don’t want his pity.

A pair of hands on my stomach from behind pulled me back from my misery world,  “Ting- ding - ding - ding  - ding… ting - ding - ding - ding ting”

  the fingers were moving on my stomach slowly from lateral to medial direction, tingling everywhere knowing exactly what it makes me feel.

“Urvi, what are you doing?” I said clutching her finger on my stomach tightly.

She seems to have planned exactly the opposite, she continued tickling me, “Urvi, chorh (Leave) or I’ll slap you… hahahaha”

“Naa-aa”

“Hahahaha… leave” I couldn't stop it was hurting but making me laugh at the same time.

She started laughing too, “I’m never going to leave you, babe.” And then she kissed my cheek.

“Eeeeww… leave right away I need to sanitize my face now. ahahhaaa”

“Oh really!” and this time her grip on me tightened and dragged me quite a far from the dresser almost at the center of the room.