Chapter 11 - Ravishing

'I feel like  a part of my  soul has loved you
since the beginning of everything.

Maybe we're from the same star.'

-The personal Quotes (Pinterest)

__________________

Rudra’s POV

I was dreaming.

It was a beautiful dream; both Manzar and I were sitting on the hammock in the backyard of our house.

Snuggled into each other, no space for even air to pass,
“Rudra?”
she called me

I hummed and nuzzled her neck, she shivered being the sensitive she is.

“The dinner is on you tonight, you are cooking me pasta… remember?”

I hummed once again, nodding in her neck.

I was in love with the shivers I was gaining, her caress on my hair saying exactly what I wanted.

She kissed my head,
“I feel bad, it is you who cooks mostly or sometimes the maid… I wish I would’ve learned how to cook more than instant noodles and coffee.”

I chuckled,
“There is no need for that. You are my Queen.”

If I know her, I know what is coming next.

“And you are my Jon Snow.” Came her cheeky response

See, what I was talking about.

I couldn’t hold it, I laughed,
“You are crazy!”

She gasped pushing me away, when I pulled her back to me.

“I hate you!”
she said dramatically.

"Really?”
I asked and kissed her neck lingeringly when she shivered
She inhaled sharply.

“You make me so crazy for you”
I said holding her sides tightly, knowing very well it melts her.

I felt her skin.

Suddenly everything stilled and I heard a huge gasp.

This is when it dawned on me it was a dream and the actions were the reality.

Manzar!

I looked at her horrified face, instantly realizing I did it all in reality, eyes open wide I couldn’t held back the series of curses coming out of my mouth.

I raked my hair, I needed to get out of the room.

Right that instant.

She stopped me and held my hand, her small fingers tightly wrapped around my big wrist.

I don’t know what she said next but something held me from moving.

I was too embarrassed to understand what was happening around me when she came back into the room with an ointment.

Her warm glowing face in front of me, she was radiant and beautiful, in that very moment what I was feeling was so heightened, it even intensified.
I was afraid to make even a single move. Even blinking my eyes felt threatening.

She looked at me through her lashes and it took all my strength to look away.

A ravishing image playing in my head
Once she was done nursing I looked at the wound which was barely sensible, I didn’t even know I had scratches like that.