Chapter-3 Rudra

'You painted colours in my heart
I could never replace'

______________

Rudra's POV

Trees. Every where trees- tall and green, high as the sky and huge to have a world of their own.
Many little lives growing and thriving on them.

Trees are known for their wisdom, they stand tall no matter what situation, hide deepest secrets within. They live ages for us, has seen a lot, both good and bad, happiness and sorrow, laughter and cry.

They have seen my memories too, are keeping them as our little secret.

The memories I will treasure till I die, till I have her back with me to make new. I'm determined this time to have her all to me, to never lose her back.
Once again I'm in these woods, hoping to give them one more memory to treasure. Just hope this time nothing gets ruin.

This was a beautiful evening at the very beginning of November, I was on a break- a temporary break from everything. Going back to the place where I wish I wouldn't have ever returned. Only If.

This was happening once again, once again I was going to Kasol, to the place where it all started, where I found a part of me which was never seen by anyone. Hell, never seen by me either.

I was territorial? No one ever knew!

Even my mother never knew. I could be held home this long, no one was aware. Someone is capable of doing something to me? It was a world famous question for me though.

She had that power over me.

That time I was on my usual break when my sister and our common friends came up with the idea of that beautiful trip, that trip which changed my point about life.

My sister, Ruhani, was not allowed to go alone, so I was asked to accompany her, we being twins, never had problem with friends group, we always had the same gang.

When we reached Kasol, I was introduced to new people, I was familiar with my sister's best friend but never knew she had a 3 years younger sister. Manzar.

She was there with us because apart from being younger, Manzar and a few of her friends were a part of our group as well.

Manzar has her ways to get into everyone hearts- especially mine.

When I was first introduced to her, there was something about her which was holding me to stare- she didn't notice though.

This time I'm going back to the place where we first met, once again going to meet her after these five years, I wonder how she looks now. I haven't seen her after that night- still have her old pictures with me, the pictures that are my lifeguard to hold on.

Every time when I'm alone all to myself, all I think of is HER, her smile, her eyes, her voice, her laugh, her warmth and now her absence around me.

I was in love, the moment I saw her looking at me in horror, when I was rappelling down the small hill, her eyes filled with concern, totally unaware of the fact that I was used to that

She thought it was an accident when we kept on meeting unexpectedly- but she didn't know it was all intentional from my side.

My favourite part about that trip was when we share those eye contacts without being noticed by anyone-talking in our own language. She blushes every time she notices me staring.

Then our meetings turned planned, we use to meet late in the evening or early in the morning to do all the activities that were planned by our friends for the day. I was habitual but she was terrified every single time, but whenever she was with me I always tried to give her the strength and courage she needed.