Chapter 21- Rudra

'Other guys may love a million girls,
But I only live you in a million
ways'

______________________

Rudra's POV

I watched my Dad in horror, then my eyes rested on my mom.
Mom smacked her forehead and turned to look at Ruhani.

Ruhani watched Dad in horror.

We were all now calling for chaos,

I held Manzar's hand tight in my grip when I felt her mind turning wheels.

I knew she is joining the puzzle now.

I heard someone heaving a breathe and turning I found Manzar's father, now looking at my father in horror.

Heck even Manzar was looking at my father only.

Manzar's Mom stood from her seated chair and walked upto Seher, they both started whispering. I calculated they were forming a rekindle plan.

Seher nodded and held the baby from her husband and told him something to which he looked at her baffled.
He said something to her which to me sound like, ' are you out of your mind! I can't do this.'

Seher in a rush said something again which left him quite and perplexed. Still he managed to say 'No'

I looked at Seher's back again because I knew the mastermind was again working and forming a plan. Her moving head said it all.

I watched Ruhani walking upto Dad and keeping her hands on his shoulders, squeezing it.
"Dad"

"What? This is funny and I am really happy that you guys could love each other this much."
He said very adoringly looking at Manzar.

I turned to the love of my life, gauging some reaction to which she gave nothing but eye blinks.

Her hand holding mine went limp and I held it firm,
"We can explain" my voice squeaked

Every single eye turned to me, few of them looking me funny, wondering why I am talking duck.

Seher from my corner of eye nodded at her husband pushing him into the crime zone, he opened his mouth once and then twice meeting my eyes and when he couldn't decipher the words, looked back at Seher who glared at him.

"You need to hear first, Manzar. Okay? Calmly."

I held her both hands turning her to look at me, which she did. Her face was still void of any emotion.

"Why are yo..."
Dad tried to utter out his confusion when my mom and Manzar's Dad stopped him.

"Manzar" Aditya called when she turned to look at him, by now he was standing to our right a feet apart.

Manzar just looked at him blank when the wolf scurried back to his mate with his tail between his legs.

I wanted to laugh, where is the Alpha male claiming his pup and shredding all apart?

I tugged on Manzar's hand gaining her attention back.
"No anger, Manzar" to which she inhaled deep and clenched her jaw.

I freaked out inside a little.

"We were not toying with you, you need to know this first. We were just going to tell you about all this. It was my idea to hide this all until we are okay. Okay?"

She gave me nothing which urged me to continue.

I looked at everyone.

They were staring and when they met my eyes they all stood up from their chairs and went together in separate corner, faking conversations and started drinking their drinks or wine.