Chapter 6- Pain

'Someday, all the love you have given away,
Will find its way back to you,
And will stay finally.'

______________

Manzar's POV

It was tea time, we were talking about our school experiences or even stupidest pranks we ever played or been a part of.

Both boys and girls were segregated to two cabins respectively, girls were in Harshita’s Cabin (a random group member) and boys were in Veer Bhai’s (Ruhani’s husband) cabin.

“That time both I and Veer, were like cat and dog, always fighting” Urvi said dreamily

“Well, you are still the same. Like actually the same.” I said in a small tone sipping my black as my soul coffee.

As soon as I kept the cup down, someone smacked the back of my head, “Keep your comment to yourself.”

“Rude much!”

“What did you say?” although she already know still me gave me a chance to correct that.

And me being so fearless couldn’t keep my gutter mouth shut.

“It was just a burp but felt like the description of your personality”

“Aww… you are so in love with me, I’ll give you an antacid for that.” She moved ahead to pick up a biscuit from the plate.

“Of course you are not going to hit me with that, why waste food over me.”

“Oh I have a better plan” then she bent down.

It took a complete second for me to calculate what she is going to do, before her flip-flop can come in the field of my vision.

“Oye! Lagega mereko yeh!” (oye! This going to hit me hard)
I got up from my place and lunged to hide behind Ruhani Di,

“Ruk chudail” (stay you witch)
she chased me and I again ran

“Pagal hai kya!” (are you crazy or what)
  I ran towards the door to escape from her wrath.

I was almost outside the door when I turned to look at her, who was hot on heels behind me.

without looking where I was heading to I bumped head to chest with a man muscular.

How do I know it’s a man you may ask, but you didn’t?

It’s because there were no boobs, so that’s a man. That too with rock hard abs.

He hugged my person when caught off guard, my arms flexed in front separating us from each other but body was still totally glued, rubbing my forehead I groaned,
“What do you eat for breakfast, Cement?”

He laughed, I froze.

No!

This can’t be him.

Please tell me it’s not him.

Anyone but him!

“Not really, until you cook that for me.” I looked up to meet the eyes.

Of course.

That's my life.

“Leave me” I wiggled against him

“Why are you always running from me, when you exactly need to do otherwise?”

“I don’t think I need to answer that question. You happen to know the answers pretty well.”