Chapter 18 - Gurgling

' Different star.
Same wish.
You '

                         Bliss

______________________

Manzar’s POV

“I go in first, when I call you, you walk in. Clear?”

I nodded like a five year old

Aditya put on a smile and walked in opening the door, “Hey!”

“Hi!”  Seher greeted in a faint voice
“where were you?....”

“How is my baby boy doing?”
Aditya cooed, never in my life I’ve heard a sound like that.

He was being so father-y.

There was silence for awhile, it made me certain that Aditya forgot about me once he got to see his seed.

“Ahh… Seher?”
here goes nothing

“Hm?”  I heard her

“I…Listen… Manzar please come in.”

I held my breathe

Without knocking I walked in, I was because called inside. I kept my gaze downcast I just couldn’t meet her eyes, I was ashamed.

I don’t know what look was shared between the husband and wife, but what my sister said made a ball rise in my throat.

“Aditya please go to that corner, I don’t want her to see my son.”

“Seher…”
maybe he was trying to persuade her to forgive me, or to cut my punishment smaller but she shot him a glare.

Aditya carrying a little bundle of happiness in his arms walked to the far left corner of the room, away from me.

Upon passing by me, my breath hitched when I saw how white and pink he was, he was sleeping pursing his small baby pink lips, in his fathers’ arms.

Wrapped in a white soft blanket was my nephew.

The tears fell knowing I might have been the reason if anything happened. I wanted to carry him in my arms and kiss his rosy cheeks, I’ve been preparing myself for this moment since so long.

I was there with my sister when she was watching those baby videos on YouTube, I was there when she was reading all those baby books, where sharing her happiness with me she was.
We danced stress relieving dance together, we shared midnight craving food, where Aditya was forced to cook for us.

I was there. I was there waiting.

One then another, tears were falling down my eyes. I wanted nothing but my sister and her love.

“Are you planning to stand there the whole day?” she said her voice emotionless

I shook my head saying nothing

Wiping the tears I walked to her, when I reached near her bed only then I stopped.

“I am sorry” I whispered

She heaved a sigh,
“I don’t have any word to say to you?”

I was about to cry again when she continued, “All I have left is a hug, you want it?”

Hearing this I leaped up on her, she was sitting with support but I couldn’t care less. “I love you” I said snorting

She laughed wincing, “Manzar, you might want to take it easy on me, just 2 and some hours ago I was half split open”