Chapter 5- Her savior

'I want to say I miss you in waves, but it's more like cyclone'

________________

Manzar's POV

I took a deep breath, a very very deep breath, feeling my lungs expanding to their limits and gasped when Vansh pulled the harness tightly around my lower half, I caught him smirking.

Of course I glared back.

“Shut Up!”

“I didn’t said a word.”

“Still, shut up.”

He chuckled.

“You still got time to chicken out, you know.”

I didn’t replied. Of course my pride is not going to let me.

“Fine just look at the height once again and …”

“Shush” I mumbled and breathed in once again shaking my head.

You can do this!

Go for it!

Shutting everyone out of my mind, I took a step ahead.

A helper was standing at the top gripping the ropes, or for more to help people like me, to help them rappel down till you have the strength to, or female balls in my case.

I took the position and aligned my legs at the edge, the instructor asked me to keep my feet glued and hips to be flexed at right angle and spine straight to keep this at ease.

My gloved hands gripping the ropes tightly, harness holding me still, atleast it was assuring enough that I’m not going to die from falling. I was almost half way through when I planned to look down.

Boy was I wrong?

Absolutely!

I closed my eyes, “Please tell me I’m half way down.”

Everyone laughed, “Manzar, you need to take a step down first.”

Opening my eyes and looking straight, I was nowhere near half, I looked up to find the instructor right in front of me still, he was holding a smile. I felt my chin muscles twitch.

Way to embarrass yourself.

Ok, here goes nothing!

I took a step down slowly sliding my left foot first and gripped the rope even tighter.

I’m not going to die. Not like this at least.

.

.

I’m going to die! Just like this.

Oh lord, please save me!

When I was about 28 feet down, my foot slipped and I bumped my chest and elbow with the hill surface. It hurt like a bitch.

“Manzar!” everyone gasped in horror.

I’m sure my elbow is bruised, luckily saved my face, rather not talk about my boobs though.

“I’m fine! I’m fine!”

“My ass you are!”

I looked up, left mesmerized with the view, for a second I forgot about that I lost my grip on the hill only the harness is holding me, keeping me alive, or not injured most probably.

He was right there, wore his harness and gloves within snap of fingers and took two major step or more like jumps, now is right in front of my eyes.