Chapter 15 - Pessimist

Hi lovies.
It's been so long. I can only cry my eyes out- my schedule is keeping me locked. But I promise I'll make it up to you.
This long unwanted break got me this way.

I believe you guys doing fine. I really hope so. Have a good health, take care of yourself and your loved ones.

___________________

'You had me the moment you shared your sky with me'

__________

Manzar’s POV

Believe it or not, looking back at the time it feels I was such a fool back then.

It is like when you are mad over an argument not ending the way you wanted and later realizing you were just making a fuss for no reason.

The hot head you are.

Thinking about it makes me smile; I was always the one jumping on conclusions- because that’s how I’ve always been.

I was always the one making stories so that a conclusion may fall into place.

I was going back to my sister’s, to face her wrath, most possibly.

Aditya, came to pick me up from the bus depot, though I can always hail a cab for crying out loud but people just love to spoil me. I am still a kid after-all.

There was this strange temperature inside the Audi Q7 my sisters ’ dearest husband owned, looking his hands gripping the steering wheel a little tight,  not meeting my eyes not even for a second, tells nothing but the anxiety of he is holding back in.
I was pretty much aware he is holding his curiosity in, because my sister must have warned him for so.

She has been like this for forever now.

The moment we reached home, Aditya with one hand carrying my huge travel bag knocked the door with the other. We waited for what seemed like hour before a voice from inside came,

“Just a second”
followed by her huff

The door clicked open and so does my loud heartbeats, I was literally feeling them in my throat.

My woman had her eyes running up and down on me, seeing I am still in the same shape she looked at me properly then, meeting my eyes.

“You are not allowed in my house”

I blinked.

“Seher…”

“Shut up, Aditya” she took his free hand and dragged him inside- he was still carrying my bag though, shutting the door on face not locking it still.

“Manzar come on in” Aditya called me inside a few seconds later

Seher again huffed, might be sitting back on her sofa now.

Me being me, I closed my eyes and stood at the doorway, staring at the peek-hole.

What should I do? Was the only question running in my mind.

“Di, I am sorry.” I said silently but clear enough for her ears to receive

I waited.

Waited again.

Then heard a huff again followed by some grumbling. But never got to hear her footsteps.

The door flung open and she came in to my view, eyes on fire and hand ready to slap me, but the slap never came,