Chapter 1

She was sitting in the carriage with her brother Riler on the left and her brother Djesley on the right. Calmly she stared at her other brother Diyen who was sleeping. Her mother Lursia stared outside with no expression on her face and her other brother Donovar was looking at his sword. She was still convinced that having the triplets in the same carriage was a stupid choice, even if they didn't do anything utterly annoying right now. Djesley, Diyen and Donovar looked a lot like each other, almost as if they were the same person. In the other carriage was her father Raydan with her brothers Lurs, Tavion and Klaus. The way to Winterfell was still a long road even if it was both in the North. It felt long, she never traveled.

'Are we almost there?' Riler asked for about the twentiest time. He was always impatient, everything needed to happen fast. Their mother turned her face away from the view outside and turned to her oldest son.

'We're getting close Riler,' she said calmly and she stroke a little bit of her black hair behind her ear. Then she turned her face away from her oldest son to her only daughter.

'Are you excited darling?' She asked Toria proud. Toria was bethroted to Brandon Stark.

'A bit nervous,' was all she said.

Her mother smiled warmly at her. 'Thats normal, when I was about to meet your father I was shaking.'

'When will one of my brothers get married?' She asked. She couldn't believe that none of her seven brothers were married yet.

'Riler will marry soon, we have a fine girl for him,' her mother answered.

'Who?'

'Myrcella Baretheon,' her mother answered calmly, 'Robert has already agreed, she just hasn't bled yet.'

'Isn't she a bit too young for Riler?' Toria asked in disbelief.

'Thats what I said,' Riler whisperd which made Toria giggle.

He looked down at her, his bright blue eyes locked in her stormy grey eyes. He smiled at her and took Toria closer to him.

'We're here,' Djesley and her mother said at the same time.

'Don't worry siss, he will be proud to be able to call you his wife one day,' Riler said supportive.

She nodded quickly.

The door was pulled open from her mothers side. Her father smiled warmly while taking her mothers hand.

The triplets smirked at each other once they got out of the carriage which left Riler and Toria alone in the carriage.

She freezed. All Toria wanted to do was sit down and not move at all. She was afraid of what she might see. She knew this trip was just to meet one another, but yet it already felt as if she was a minute away from her marriage. What if he was a horrible person? What if she wasn't enough for him? Her father always spoke good about the Starks but she still wanted to see that for herself, and at the same time she didn't. That was how terrified she was. She couldn't marry him right now, she hadn't bled yet, but just the face that she was about to meet the person she was promised to was frightning. Her brother seemed to sence that.

'Come on Toria, you can do this, I'll be right behind you,' Riler said smiling as he stood up.

Just by hearing his voice she already felt better, even if it was just a little moment of relief it was enough to give her the courage to face the boy she was going to marry some day.

She was shaking and saw her other brother Lurs appear in front of her. He held out his hand to help her down and she took it.

Once she was outside of the carriage she looked around untill her eyes layed on a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He looked happily at her, he looked relieved.

That must be Brandon Stark. She thought.