Chapter 33

'We are really stupid, we'll get recognized and hanged.. thats what will happen. Are you guys suicidal? Is that it? Well I am not so can we leave please?' Lurs kept on talking in an abnormally fast manner as Kingslanding came closer and closer.

'Well, you are right Toria,' Riler turned around to look at his sister, 'Kingslanding is pure shit.'

She smiled. That he remembered that.

'Books can help a lot,' Toria said. Riler nodded as he diverted his attention back to the road.

'You. Guys. Are. Out. Of. Your. Mind,' Lurs said.

'How will we get in?' Toria asked, ignoring Lurs and his panick.

'I guess we'll have to smuggle ourselves in at the shore of Blackwater bay.. I suppose we could get in from there,' Riler answered.

'You suppose?' Lurs shouted.

'Shut up! You will get us killed with your behaviour,' Riler said.

'How do you know that?' Toria asked.

'Remember that a few years ago I left and sort of traveled trough the North?' Riler asked her.

'Yeah, I was seven at the time, father said it would be good for you to learn the area,' she answered.

'Well I once came across this smuggler, we got kinda drunk and he told he how he used to smuggle things in and out of Kingslanding,' Riler said, 'and that he once came across this redhead with green glowing woman in the North and had a good fuck with her. He said a lot of things but that are the only things that stayed with me.'

'Okay, we'll do that, the smuggling, not the fucking,' Toria replied, 'what about the horses?'

'We can't feed them anymore, we'll have to go on foot from here, we'll let them loose. Lurs gather the food.' Riler told Lurs. He did as he was asked to do.

~~

They were quiet and nobody noticed them slowly moving towards to the Blackwater bay. It was quite hard to get there without scratches since they had to get through large rocks, sometimes they would slip and cut themselves.

'Put the cloaks on,' Riler threw Toria a grey cloak, Lurs a brown one and he wore a dark blue one himself. She put the hood of the cloak on her head, not revealing her face in the sunlight. The bay wasn't guarded for an odd reason.

It was easy to get in.

The people in flea bottom were talking to each other in surprise. Gossiping about something.

'Whats going on?' Toria asked Riler. They walked Steelstreet in.

'No idea,' Riler answered. She looked at Lurs. His eyes were wide open in fear as he studied everybodys faces into his mind.

'We're in, calm down,' she said and Lurs nodded extremely fast.

'Look around for some boy that is easy to pursue.' Riler whispered in her ear, not enjoying the idea too much. She didn't either.

She looked around untill her eyes landed on this Blacksmith boy, he had black hair and like everybody else in Flea bottom, was covered in mud and other disgusting things. He was quite muscled and had blue eyes. He wasn't talking to anyone. Perhaps because nobody else was in the shop. Him. She didn't know why, just that he'd be good.

'Him, that Blacksmith boy,' she told Riler, 'give me your sword.'

'What? Why?' He asked.

'Just do it,' she told him. He took his sword out that he had been hiding under his cloak. She hid it under hers. 'Wait here, I'll call you two when its done.'