Mayra Darkerly of Dragonstone

Titles: Lady Mayra Darkerly, fourth of her name, lady of the Vale.

Husband: oldest son of Robin Arryn

Children: eventually Maianae Arryn, Julienna Arryn, Riler Arryn

Mayra was a very happy girl, who enjoyed the outside air. She would be watching sunsets all the time and always be smiling. When Mayra found out she was named after her aung when they had to survive their time at Tywin Lannister and she pretended to be Mayra she was actually flabbergasted. Mayra had a very close bond with her mother being alongside her as many times as she could be. Her father ended up going with her to the Vale as she met the oldest son of Robin Arryn, her father told her that they had six months to meet and if it would not work out between them they would look for another man for her. However Mayra fell in love with the Vale, it was high and she could always watch sunsets, she did indeed fall in love with Robin Arryn oldest son and the two got married and eventually and three children, two daughter and one son. She always tried to have a close bond with her children like her mother had with her. And she loved every minut of her time there.

Hair color: White

Eye color: blue

Skin: pale, slightly freckled

Age: 4 in chapter 55

State: alive