Klaus Darkerly II of Dragonstone

Titles: Lord Klaus Darkerly, second of his name, kingsguard

Wife: none

Children: none

Klaus was a very feisty child who got angry real quick and fought a lot. He wanted to be a kingsguard and so he became one, he had no interest in woman, but actually growing affective towards men, something his aunt Toria found out when he was with a man in his room and she accidently walked in. He begged her not to tell his father, as being in love with men was forbidden, she smiled and said that love is love, and since she was the queen he was simply allowed to love men. 'If people are going to hurt you for loving a man you come to me and I will have their heads on a spike to show them how things are going to be,' she told him, which shocked him. When he asked what Bran would think since he'd the kings she said that he already knew and was okay with that. She also told him to talk to his parents and make them understand that its allright, she also told him that her brother Donovar loved men but never dared to tell anyone since their father would not approve. He grew extemely strong with his aunt since she was so accepting of him and after a while he told his parents. His mother was accepting rather quick, but his father and his pride took a little longer before he would accept his son and his love for man, mainly because Toria went to talk to him. When he told his uncle Djesley he hugged him and said he was proud of him. He said he always sensed Donovar trapped inside because no matter what Donovar could not love woman and Djesley had always wished he could be who he was. Klaus ended up being the first public person to come out to the world and his love for men in Westeros.

Hair: White

Eye color: blue

Skin: pale

Age: 10 in chapter 55