Chapter 16

They rode for days, getting further and further away from Winterfell.

'To be honest, why would lord Tywin have three farmboys travel this far?' Riler asked standing in front of Toria who was taking a piss. Since she had to hide the fact she was a girl she had to pee with ease. She could not ask if she could go somewhere private, so she had her brothers cover her as she tried to pee standing without having the piss drip down her leg.

'Well he's questioning everyone,' a man named Cryus answered, 'so a lot of the army is traveling around, bringing people to him.'

'Why would he question people? The Darkerly's are dead.' Lurs snirred.

Cryus and Dwan, another man from the Lannister army, looked at each other for permission.

'He thinks there might be survivors, queen Cersei said there were ten Darkerly's, but there are only six dead,' Dwan answered a little sad, she didn't know if he'd have that expression on his face because he regretted what he did to them or that he did not manage to kill them all.

One thing that shot right in her heart was the fact that six were dead, her father, mother, Tavion, Klaus, Diyen and Donovar. That must mean Djesley could still be alive. It hurted so Many were dead but it felt good to know Djesley did not die there. He might have outside in the time after the Murder, but she refused to believe that. The worst part was that she had to hide her relief and happiness for her brothers life. She had to act like she didn't know him and that deeply hurted her.

'So they are questioning so they could find the survivors?' Toria asked tying her pants closed.

'Yeah,' Dwan answered a little too fast. So they could finish the job of course. Toria thought.

'Guess we'll have to dissapoint you,' Lurs started, 'we didn't see Darkerly's, talk with them, To be honest we don't even know what they look like.'

Toria and Riler nodded in agreement, she did see some irony in this. They are the Darkerly's and they have to pretend they don't know themselves.

'I'm sorry boys,' Cryus began, 'we have to take you. We just Follow the orders.'

Even if that means murdering an innocent family for no reason because some whore who's queen wanted that to happen, Toria thought angry.

'We understand,' Riler answered. She heard the anger in his voice what assumed he must be thinking the exact same thing as she was.

She sighed and sat down next to the fire, preparing herself for the long journey that was stil, ahead. Thinking if it would be possible to kill Tywin Lannister.