Chapter 40

Brans pov:

He was dressed up nicely and Arya was pushing his wheelchair. He was quite shaky, they would arrive soon. Everyone was in line awaiting the Darkerly's arrival.

'Bran you're shaking,' Sansa said giggling as Arya had put him beside her.

'I know, its just that I'm frightend,' he replied nervous.

'Of what?' Arya asked confused as she stood on the other side of him.

'Of Toria,' he answered calmly, 'she know I changed, I just didn't say in what matter I have changed.'

'Well, you changed into a crippled boy who can crawl inside other minds and look into the past, present and future,' Arya began sarcastic, 'she must have guessed that.'

'You really think so?' Bran asked seriously.

'That was a joke,' Arya replied. Bran nodded in a fast manner before darting his attention back on the still closed gates.

'She'll hate me,' he said sad.

'What?' Sansa asked confused, 'of course she will not hate you.'

'Yes, she will.. what woman would marry a cripple? She'll look at me in utter disgust.' he added.

'She will not look at you in disgust, and if she will I will have a word with her,' Arya replied serious.

'Her brothers will not let her marry me,' he continued quite down, 'I never should've wrote her.'

'My lady, there are people at the gates claiming to be the Darkerly's, do we let them in?' One of the men at the gates ask.

Bran swallowed in fear as he awaited the moment of truth.

'Ask them a question only a Darkerly would know,' Arya shouted to the man.

'You can never be too carefull,' she added.

'Who murdered your family?' The man asked. The wrong question, Bran thought.

'Who the fuck do you think wanker? The same fucking people that payed the fucking Boltons and fucking Freys to fucking betray Robb Stark, the fucking Lannisters killed our family and let it go away as a fucking wildling attack,' a girls voice shouted angry and impatient. The man eyes widen in shook.

'Woah, Toria watch your language,' he heard a boys voice call quite surprised.

'That wanker has to open up these bloody gates,' the girl said again.

The man turned to Sansa quite shocked and confused. Arya laughed at the agression of the girls voice.

'Thats true,' Bran replied to Sansa, who gave the order to let them in.

The gates opened slowly as his heart raise with every little movement the gates made. The one who was ordering the horses was Riler Darkerly, he knew that because his smile grew from ear to ear when he saw Sansa. Then the face of a really drunk Lurs appeard. He looked at Arya and winked at her. With his heart in his throat he waited for Toria's face to appear, but it didn't.

He only saw the back of her head, she was shaking. He found it rather amusing how blunt she just was towards the men of the gates to let them in and a few seconds later was to nervous to even look at him. Riler ordered the horses to stop and walked towards his sister, to help her out of the cart. Bran swallowed again.

'She is going to turn around and her face will turn into a disgusted expression,' Bran whispered to his sisters.

'I highly doubt it,' Sansa replied.