Chapter 30

Brans pov:

'We're almost there,' he said. They were North of the wall for quite a while now and they had to get to a tree.

Hodor dragged him behind him. They had quite some obstacles on the way. The Nights Watch men that kept them captive, wanted to rape Meera and killed Craster. Jon and the others killed them and even though Bran didn't want to, he had to leave Jon behind. He couldn't meet up with him, Jon would stop him from going more North and take him back.

'We're here,' Bran said as he looked at the big tree. Before realizing what happened Whites climbed out of the icy ground below them and started attacking them. Meera and Summer held them off and Bran was forced to warg into Hodor.

Jojen was weak and fell on the ground, being stabbed by a White.

'Come on!' A child of the forest shouted while throwing fireballs at the whites.

Meera ran to her brother, wanting to help him.

'You have to leave him!' The child shouted at Meera.

'Its okay, just go,' Jojen told his sister. Meera looked at her brother, tears fell down her cheeks and she slid his throat and without looking back followed Hodor and Bran.

The girl threw a fireball on Jojen to provide him from returning as a White.

'Come on, you're safe here,' the girl said.

They ran into a cave. Bran was back to being himself and felt a deep pain in his heart. He didn't want Jojen to die for him. He didn't want anyone to die for him.

He petted Summer for a moment before Hodor put him on the ground infront of some old man that was stuck in a tree. He looked surprised.

'You're the three eyed raven,' Bran said and the man nodded, 'I didn't want anyone to die for me.'

'He knew what would happen if he came here and he did anyway,' the three eyed rave  said, 'I have waited a long time for you Brandon Stark.'

'Are you going to make me walk again?' Bran asked excited.

'No, you will never walk again,' the raven said, 'but you will fly.'

Brans jaw dropped, he had so many questions.

'What will I learn?'

'Everything,' the raven answered.

'So I could see how my wife.. the girl that was supposed to be my wife died?' He asked curious.

'No,' the raven answered. And Brans got mad.

'You said I would learn everything, so I want to see the Darkerly Murder. I just have to know.' Bran said impatient. He just had to know.

'I know you want to see that,' the raven said, 'but you can not see her death.'

'Why not?' He asked confused. If he was going to learn everything as the raven said he should be able to see that. Right? He needed to see it. He needed to see so many things but that was one of the main things he had to see.

'Because..' the raven began slowly and clear, 'she did not die.'

'But.. Jojen.. he said, she was dead,' Bran said in disbelief.

'Would you have come here if you knew she was alive?'

'Of course,' Bran lied. The raven raised a brow and Bran blushed in embarresment, 'No I wouldn't.'

The raven nodded.

'Show me she's alive.' Bran said, 'please?'

the raven nodded that Bran should the vein of the tree.

~~

She sat in a cart, her hair was almost at her shoulder length. She seemed more like a female than she did in Winterfell. Her stormy grey eyes were filled with hatred. Next to her, her brother Lurs sat, he was sleeping since he was snorring abnormally loud. Her oldest brother Riler drove the horses. They were South. Why would they be South?

'Kingslanding is still far for the bloody South,' Toria said sighing, eating a little piece of bread.

'It is indeed,' Riler answered, 'probably a few weeks, the horses are really slow and we have to stay off the Kingsroad. It might take longer. I don't know.'

'And where will we go from there?' Lurs asked finally waking up with a horrible bedhead.

'We'll just ask someone to let us stay with them,' Toria answered.

'And who would be stupid enough to do that?'

'You never listen do you?' Toria and Riler asked.

'No. Because this Murder plan of yours is the highest point of stupidity.' Lurs said, 'whats the plan?'

'We'll go to Flea bottom, Steelstreet or whatever, we'll find some boy and Toria will flirt with him you know and than from there she'll try to have him invite us to his house.' Riler answered and Toria nodded.

'So, finally over Bran?' Lurs asked smirking slightly. As Lurs said that he felt the wole in his heart grow. Of course she'd be over him.

'There is a difference between using someone and actually liking them,' Toria snirred at him.

'She still likes me,' Bran said happy. That was a relief.

The raven nodded.

'Whatever you are both Stark addicts,' Lurs said, 'and how will we save Sansa? Thats what Riler wants right?'

'We don't  know yet, we first have to get in without being killed,' Riler answered.

'But you will save her,' Lurs said again.

'We'll try, we aren't even sure if our plan with killing the Lannisters will work,' Toria added as she looked at the green grass. She stroke at her autumn yellow dress as she tried to wear her hair more like a girl in the South. Even if it was quite short.

'Come on,' the raven said and he took Brans arm. They were back in the cave. She was alive! That was a relief but of course not everything was allright..