Chapter 55

Toria's pov:

15 years in the future;

"We have lived long without war," Djesley said, he looked much older, having slight grey hairs I'm his long, curly brown hair and a bushy beard.
"Indeed," Toria said with a smile, how much people can change.
Bran had longer hair as well, and a slight beard though he shaved it often as he thought the beard was annoying.
"I think we have to thank that to those who sacroficed themselves for peace," Sansa said, who was able to leave the North for a while to have one big family dinner. A reunion they had around ever few years.
"Have you got any word of Arya?" Toria asked as she sipped some wine.
"No, I do hope she's allright," Sansa said as she looked at Riler who sat across the table with his wife.
"The boys were playing warrior together, Raydan almost cut Diyen," Sarisa giggled, "they're adorable."
"Tell your son to stop cutting mine," Djesley laughed as he gave his brother a friendly punch to his shoulder.
"Which one? I have three," Riler laughed.
Riler ended up living at Dragonstone and marrying Avelley Velaryon, who had white hair and lilac eyes, due to her previous anchestors being from Valeryia. They had three sons named Raydan, Klaus and Tavion, and one daughter who the ironically named Mayra, due to the time when Toria pretended to be Mayra to survive Tywin Lannister. Toria and Bran had set the two up and they immidiatly clicked.
Djesley however had four daughters and only one son. The oldest was of course Camyla who was almost old enough to marry, then there was Lursia, who had the Darkerly looks, then there was Diyen who had red hair like his mother but grey eyes like his father, then there was Irayne who reminded Toria a lot of Arya Stark, and the youngest was Lirinaray who was the prankster of the five.
Bran and Toria had Lurs and Meera, after giving birth to Meera who came five years after Lurs they were unable to get pregnant again. But Toria was fine with that because she loved her children dearly.
"Have you decided who Camyla is going to wed?" Toria asked Djesley as she sipped her wine. Djesleys eyes flushed open, a little offended by that question.
"No man is good enough for her," Djesley scoffed as he sat straight.
"You should let her meet multiple man untill she decides who is good enough for her," Bran suggested.
"Yeah, it worked for me," Riler said as he kissed Avelley tender.
Tyrion was about to walk in but a bucket of water fell down in his head, soaking the man.
"Haha!" We could hear Lirinaray shout as she ran off with Tavion. Those two together were not a good combination.
"Lirinaray Darkerly! Get over hear and apologize!" Djesley shouted outraged.
"Tavion, you too!" Riler shouted.
"Those two together really terrorize everyone," Avelley facepalmed as she watched the two cousins slowly walk into the room. Their eyes tried to look not guilty, but it was all there.
"Yes father?" Lirinaray asked with a soft voice, which would always melt her father again.
Toria saw how Djesley softened while looking at his youngest daughter.
"Go and apologize to the hand right now! The both of you!" Sarisa pointed at soaked Tyrion.
She saw how the two cousins looked at Tyrion and tried to maintain their smirks.
"I'm sorry, lord Hand," Tavion stammered.
"Me too," Lirinaray mumbled.
"Manners," Djesley told his daughter.
"Lord Hand," she said.
"Its allright, I remember doing loads of pranks to my sister when I was younger," Tyrion smiled. The two cousins ran off again and Toria giggled slightly.
"Is there a problem, Tyrion?" Bran asked him calmly.
"Well, Meera is not with the other children, your grace," Tyrion answered.
"Have you checked the library? Toria asked, "she could be there with grand Maester Sam."
Tyrion nodded. "Of course."
"I'd like to make this toast to fifteen years of love, peace and health!" Riler raised his glass as the others followed and toasted with him.
Bran took Toria's hand when she sat back down and he kissed her lips passionately. Every kiss still felt like an explosion on the inside after all these years and she knew that would never change. Here she was surrounded with family, who she loved. That what she had lost she had found back and now she was at peace with her past, she was truly happy.
"I love you," she told Bran.
"I love you too," he smiled at her and it called her. She had everything she ever needed right here and she would never lose it. What was once gone, will always be close, forever.

The end.

(There will be characters updated, but the story has come to an end.)