Chapter 31

Toria's pov:

'I believe we're almost there,' Riler said while looking at a map in confusion.

'We're lost, right?' Toria asked. Lurs chuckled as Riler looked around and looked back at the map with a frown.

Toria heard a twitch crack, she looked around in confusion. Someone was here.

'Get your sword,' Toria whispered to Lurs as she put her hand on her bow, ready to attack if necessary. Riler followed their desicions once he heard another twitch crack.

'Who's there?' Riler asked loudly, deepening his voice.

A man with an eye patch appeard from behind a big tree, held his hands up im surrender.

'We won't do anything,' the man said.

'We?' Lurs asked and more men appeard.

'Tell us who you are,' the eye patched men said.

'How about "No"?' Toria said pointing the arrow at the men.

'We're with more gal,' another man said.

'I'm Sulvan, these are my siblings Ando and Mayra, we're the Oatwrights.. from the Vale.. we're going South.' Riler answered calmly.

'You don't sound like you're from the Vale,' the eye patched men said. All of the men had weapons pointed at them, so did they even if they were outnumberd.

'Well we answered your question, now answer one of ours,' she said with a strict face.

'You did not answer my last question,' the eye patched men said. This guy really worked on her nerves.

'That wasn't a question but a statement, there's a big difference between them,' she replied annoyed.

'Who are you?' Lurs asked before one of them could speak again.

'The Brotherhood,' the other men answered.

'The brotherhood? Could you get a more shittier name?' Toria asked them, 'what is it you brotherhood guys do?'

'No, now you answer one of ours again, thats how it works gal.'

She sighed. Could these weird guys just leave and let them continue to murder the Lannisters.

'Why are you going South?'

'Because I want to be a Blacksmith in Kingslanding,' Riler answered, 'our parents died, I'm the oldest so we left our little shed.'

'You talk too much,' Toria told Riler and she heard him sigh.

'Your sister is quite short tempered,' the eye patched men said.

'Who cares? Answer my last question,' Toria snirred.

'We're looking for Freys to kill, because of the Red Wedding,' the other men said, 'I am Thoros of Myr.'

'Beric Dondarrion,' the eye patched men said.

'Great, can we leave?' She asked impatient and very annoyed. She didn't like these people.

'Sure, but Kingslanding is that way pal,' Thoros pointed to the other side of where they were heading.

'You're such a shithead,' Lurs told his brother as he sat down.

'Shut up,' Riler replied as he sat back and turned course.

Toria still had her arrow pointed at Beric as he watched them leave.

'You can lower your bow now,' Lurs told his sister.

'I don't trust these guys,' Toria answered staring at Beric.

There was something wrong about this Brotherhood. She didn't get a nice feeling from it.

'We'll be using our fake names from now on and we'll take a way around not knowing if we're going the correct way,' Toria whispered in Lurs' ear, 'tell Riler.'

'To be honest sis, he actually doesn't know where we're going,' he said before crawling to his brother to spread the message.

The Brotherhood was out of sight. But she had a feeling they would follow them. She didn't trust the Brotherhood. They acted strange. She held her ears open for any sound of braking twitches or what sound. For extra safety. They couldn't trust anyone but each other.