Tavion Darkerly II of Dragonstone

Titles: Lord Tavion Darkerly, third of his name, Maester of Darkerly Castle

Wife: a Southern bastard girl named Maellery Sand

Children: none

Tavion had a close bond with his cousin Lirinaray as the two were big pranksters, he was very smart and eventually decided he wanted to be a Maester, but he also wanted a wife, so when he became a Maester he went to Dorne and met a bastard girl named Maellery Sand, who he fell in love with and married, due to him being a Maester who was married he was nowhere allowed, but his uncle Djesley threw his old Maester out and took Tavion as his Maester. So he could still be Maester and married to the love of his live. Tavion was unable to have children, which was fine by Maellery as she loved him nevertheless. The two remained in Darkerly Castle, his cousin however was away as she took her stuff and went away when Djesley wanted to have her marry someone, as she was always a wild girl, much like Arya Stark his aunt Toria would say, she went to sail South as she wanted to survive the jungles there, never to be heard of again for ten years, when she returned she was scarred and dirty, but Djesley made his peace with his daughter and accepted her the way she was. Tavion was happy for his cousin but when he patched her up and he saw all of her scars he wished she would have never left, due to them being so many.

Hair color: brown

Eye color: lilac

Skin: light, slightly freckled

Age: 7 in chapter 55