Chapter 19

Brans pov:

As he sat there against the wall he was grumpy. He had almost nothing anymore. Just Rickon, Hodor and Osha. And of course there were Summer and Shaggy dog. Robb went after battle, his father was beheaded, his sisters were captives in Kingslanding, his mother was helping Robb lead the war, the Darkerly's were murdered and Toria probably too. Even though he did not want to believe it, he refused to believe it.

'Hodor,' Bran turned to Hodor who had a worried expression om his face.

'I'm allright Hodor,' Bran slightly snirred at him.

'Hodor,' Hodor replied.

'We can't stay hidden in the crypts for good,' Osha said, 'we have to go to the Wall soon, to your brother Jon. We'll be safe there.'

Bran nodded. Angry at everything.

'How Many times do I have to tell you, you can stay as angry as you want to be, we're not going to Darkerly Castle,' Osha stated getting frustrated, 'its not safe. And even if your girlfriend survived it she'll be long gone by then.'

'She's my wife,' Bran snirred still angry.

'No, she's not,' Rickon said joining in the conversation, 'you aren't married.'

'I don't care,' he snirred once more. He wanted to go and look for her, show her he was allright and alive. Even if that meant showing her he was a cripple now, which would probably scare her off. What woman would want a man who can't protect his wife? He would not be worthy of her, if she lived.

'Listen, I've not met your girlfriend,' Osha began, 'but if  she survived, she'll be coming here and once she notices Winterfell is no longer yours, she'll be going to the Wall. Jon is there she'll know that you'll be there too.'

'No she won't,' Bran said, 'if she gets here,  she'll think I'm burned alive.'

'No she won't,' Rickon said with his scared, shaky voice, 'she's just as stubborn as you. She'll think you live.'

Osha nodded in agreement. 'From what I heard, you two have a deep connection.'

Bran started to feel a little better. 'What about going to Robb and mother?'

'You'll not be safe there little lord,' Osha said exhausted, 'we're going to the Wall.'

'Fine.' Was all Bran said. Them everything went quiet, Bran stared into the fire while laying against Summer. Rickon was moving the whole time, so was Shaggydog. Hodor was looking worried  and Osha kept watch.

'We'll leave tonight,' Osha said.

He thought of the first time he met Toria. The blush on her freckled cheeks that raised when she layed eyes om him and saw his wide smile. Holding her brothers hand with her right hand and her yellow dress with her left so she wouldn't trip. How her stormy grey eyes widen as she saw his expression, clearly not expecting it. How a shy smile slowly grew on her face as she stood there while their fathers where talking to each other. Her long brown hair flowing around in the wind. He was angry at first that his father would have him married to a girl when he wanted to be a knight. Afraid that he would have him married to some weird looking girl. Disgusted by the thought of her being a mean girl. And relieved once he saw her, something grew inside him. He got a little more mature, he felt responsible for her. And he could not explain why. He felt a longing to meet her, to hear her voice. He just coudln't explain why since the day before he hated the thought of it. As her father stood infront of her and looked down at her she looked him in his eyes. She smiled to him and it was rather satisfying to see her smile. Her father smiled as well, but it was rather a sad smile. He promised himself, he would treat her with respect and love. The way she would want. Because for some odd reason he cared about what she wanted. Which was weird since he just met her.

A tear fell down his cheeck, nobody asked what was wrong. They knew he would either be thinking of his family or Toria.

'Go get some sleep little lord,' Osha said, 'we'll leave tonight.'