Djesley Darkerly

Titles: Djesley Darkerly seventh of his name, Djesley Darkerly first of his name (before knowing his siblings were alive), Djesley Darkerly third of his name, a lord of Darkerly Castle, a Darkerly triplet, the queens protector, Lord of Darkerly Castle

Wife: Sarisa

Children: Camyla Darkerly, Lursia Darkerly, Diyen Darkerly II, Irayne Darkerly, Lirinaray Darkerly

Djesley was a kind and funny person. He was a prankster and very sarcastic. Djesley had been crushing on maidens daughter; Sarisa. Who happened to be the best friend of his sister Toria. They kept their close friendship in secret since she was a maid and he was a lord. At the night of the Darkerly Murder he was with Sarisa at a balcony. A man walked in and Djesley tried to get his sword but the man already tried to kill Djesley, which made Sarisa to pull him away, leaving him scarred and blinded at his left eye. They treid to escape through the secret passage, but were forced to hide in a closet, waiting for the Lannister man to leave. Sarisa comforted him when he heard Jaime Lannister announce his family death. They escaped and just miswalked Riler, Lurs and Toria. Djesley and Sarisa heard about a queen in a far away land. Deanerys Targeryen. They went to seek her, for safety and loyalty. Deanerys was shocked for what the Lannisters did to the two children and gladly took them in. Djesley and Sarisa pletched loyalty to her, Naomi g her their queen. She he returns with his queen and girlfriend Sarisa at that time back to Westeros he sees Jon Snow again, who gets a raven telling Toria, Riler, Lurs, Bran and Arya are alive. Djesley is happy and wants to be at her wedding, even though he knew he could not ge there. Than he find out Sarisa is pregnant with his baby and asks her to marry him, which she gladly does. He fights alongside Daenerys Targeryen but when she stared burning Kingslanding he tried to save as many people as possible, he saved Shiva, Jasper and Eily who now live in Darkerly Castle under protection of Djesley. Djesley has a soft spot for his daughters and think no man is good enough for them. He eventually dies at the age of 89 with his wife Sarisa who is 86 at the time, Diyen takes over Darkerly Castle.

Eye color: stormy grey (blind in left)

Hair color: brown

Skin: light, freckled and scarred

State: alive (deceased 54 years from chapter 55)

Age: 13 in chapter one - 20 in chapter 43 - 35 in chapter 55