Chapter 8

Her family was waiting for her, but she couldn't let go of Bran. A tear dropped from her cheek on the ground.

'Don't cry,' Bran said, 'I don't want to see you sad.'

'But I'm really going to miss you,' Toria said with a shaky voice as they looked in each others eyes. Bran stroke a tear away.

'I'm going to miss you too, but it won't be long..' Bran said comforting her.

'I don't care,' she said laughing slightly, 'I want to spend time together with you.'

'And so do I,' Bran said, 'look from the bright sight.. once you've.. done your woman thing.. we'll get married and spend all of our time together for the rest of out lives.'

'Yeah, you're right,' Toria smiled slightly and so did Bran, 'the bright side.'

'Just kiss already!' All of her brothers shouted, which left Bran and Toria in an awkward position as the Starks started laughing.

But then from out of suddon Bran leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Now she froze and turned red.

'I get what you're talking about now,' Toria said laughing shyly.

Bran nodded and laughed as well. 'Now get in, you're family is waiting for you.'

She turned away from him, but as soon as she did that she ran to Bran and hugged him tightly.

'Let them wait,' Toria said as she burried her face in the crook of his neck. Bran wrapped her tightly to himself and burried his face in the crook of her neck.

The moment seemed too short but eventually they broke apart and Toria stepped into the carriage. She looked outside and saw Bran wave at her, she saved back already missing him.

They both kept waving untill the Winterfell gates closed and they could not see each other anymore.

'That took you long enough,' Tavion joked slighly annoyed.

'Leave it Tavion,' Klaus snarred at Tavion.

'It will be allright sweetheart,' her mother said comforting.

'You two really connected,' Riler said smiling down at her, 'be happy you're going to marry someone whoms mother doesn't give you a death glare every five seconds.'

'What? Did Cersei do that to you?' Toria asked not so surprised as she should be.

'Yes, I think king Robert made the call to have Myrcella married to me without her.' Riler answered. Toria gasped, what could Cersei think badly about Riler? He was kind, loyal, funny, calm, caring, determined, brave, clever and a great fighter. Myrcella should be happy to be married to her brother and Cersei should be happy that Myrcella is going to marry Riler.

'Get some sleep, all of you, we'll be home late in the night or maybe even next morning, if the horses are fast,' her mother said disturbing Toria's thoughts.

'Come on little one,' Riler wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, she could hear his heartbeat beat steady and while listening to the sound of his heartbeat she fell asleep.

~~

When she woke up it was dark outside, everyone was asleep besides her mother.

'Mother?' She asked. Her mother snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her daughter.

'Yes sweetheart?' Her mother asked.

'How did you and father got married?' Toria asked.

'Well, I was Lursia Butterwell first of her name and I lived in the Riverlands. My father wanted me to get married to someone who would treat me right. So once he came across lord Camren Darkerly who had one son, your father. When he came back home he told me all about a lord living in the North in a big castle and that man would be my husband. I did not meet your father untill the wedding day and it was terrifying. But he was gentle, once we were married he did not    do what most men would do. No, he talked with me, getting to know me and said he would wait untill I was ready. I got used to him and eventually it worked out.' Her mother said.

Toria nodded. Her mothers house name dissappeard, Toria's grandmother died several years after her mother was born. Toria's grandfather never got married again and had only one daughter, who married a lord in the North, several years ago Toria's grandfather died and so did the Butterwell name.

'You don't have to be afraid of your wedding,' her mother stroke her hand softly over Toria's cheeck.

'I'm not, I know Bran, he's good,' Toria said.

'I know,' her mother smiled, 'I did not expect you two to connect so fast. I also didn't expect your connection together would be so magical.'

Toria's smile widen and she saw sparkles in her mothers eyes. Her mother looked down her neck to the necklace  Bran made her.

'Get Some sleep mother,' Toria said, 'you also need to rest.'

'You're right,' her mother smiled, 'goodnight sweetheart.'

'Goodnight mother,' Toria said as she looked outside at the clear sky filled with stars.

Would Bran also be looking at the stars? Would he be thinking of her right now?

She sighed and layed back against Riler.