Chapter 29

Toria's pov:

'You have to get the sword higher, little one, otherwise Lurs could cut your face,' Riler said as Toria raised the sword.

'You do know these things are heavy right?' She asked him impatient.

'I know, thats because they are made for strong men,' Riler replied with a smirk on his face.

'Than why do you have one?' She said with a smirk, which annoyed Riler.

'Can't we go to the bloody inn? In Seven hells I'm hungry,' Lurs said dropping his sword on the ground like a little kid dropped his toys when he got angry.

Riler nodded and Riler took a little bag of money. Riler had a job as a blacksmith in the village nearby. Lurs a d Toria stayed in the Whitewalls all day. She was mainly in the library and Lurs was deep in his thoughts or asleep. She had said stealing the money would be a good idea, her brothers disagreed when she came up with that idea.

She didn't really know how long they had been in the Whitewalls, she knew all three of them had changed. Not just in appearance but also in personality.

Lurs had a more manly voice and that made him a bit more mature. Riler had a small heard but everytime it grew back he would shave it off 'as it annoyed him'. Toria was getting the female body and became more and more clever and cunning.

They took the two horses, Toria would sit at the back with Riler and Lurs would ride behind them. She would always sit sideways so she could easily turn her face to Lurs to talk to him.

'Do you think there will ever be a day when we do not have to run and hide who we are?' She asked her brothers.

'I don't know, I sure hope so,' Lurs answered, 'the castle is nice, but I just miss home.'

'Me too, if the day will come when we can be who we really are I will have Darkerly Castle fixed again and rule it with my wife.' Riler said.

'Sansa Stark you mean,' Toria said smirking at Lurs since Riler couldn't see her face. Lurs smirked back, of course Toria had told him about the night Riler lost it and was mad because Sansa was a hostage in Kingslanding.

'Nononono,' Riler said so fast it sounded like one word, 'Sansa.. she was thirteen when we met, I was eightteen, it was just silly.'

'But she's pretty,' Lurs replied, 'and you see something more in her than just an annoying brat. So Lets just say you will rule Darkerly Castle with Sansa Stark as you wife.'

'Exactly,' she added, 'or shall I say Sansa Darkerly. That has a weird ring to it.'

'And what about you? Toria Stark?' Riler joked hoping it would make her smile but it only hurted her even more.

'Aye, I almost forgot, you two are Stark addicted. The both of you,' Lurs said laughing, 'perhaps I shall date Arya Stark than we're all Stark addicts.'

'Stop it,' Toria snirred at him, 'its not funny anymore. Riler at least will have the change of marrying Sansa, but I will never see Bran ever again. He's dead, remember?'

Lurs swallowed. And Riler sighed.

'I can't believe you're still hung up on him, he's dead. Feel free to move on. You should.' Riler said, 'there is this boy in the village who comes to me asking when you'll be coming as well. You should talk to him, he seems kind.'

'Perhaps you should talk to him,' Toria said. She was not willing to let go of Bran. She might be hung up on him, she didn't care. Bran was special.

'The inn,' Lurs said, 'finally I'm starving.'

Riler slided of his horse and took Toria's hand to help her down. The inn was full of people and as usual they looked through the small window to see if there was anyone that could bring them in danger. Once they saw nobody that could to that to them they walked into the inn.