Chapter 24

Toria's pov:

She wept the table clean and Tywin sat at another table. A door opened.

'Father,' she recognized that voice. She hid her face behind her hair hoping he wouldn't see her face. If he did Toria and her brothers would be killed.

'Tyrion,' Tywin said rather disgusted.

'Give me my wine!' Tywin called once he noticed she wanted to leave.

'Yes, my lord,' she poored the wine and looked at her feet as she walked to Tywin and Tyrion.

Her hands were shaking. As she tried to hide her face.

She gave Tywin his wine while looking at her feet.

'You look a lord in the eye when you give him his wine,' Tywin snirred at Toria.

If she would look up Tyrion would recognize her, but if she didn't Tywin would get curious and might find out her real identity.

She looked up at Tywin. 'I'm sorry my lord.' She said with a forced smile.

Tywin nodded and Toria catched a glimpse of Tyrions face. He looked curious. He recognized her.

She sighed, there was no going back now. Blend in.

'Would you like some wine my lord?' She asked Tyrion with a terrified look on her face, hoping he would spare her.

'I would very much like that,' Tyrion answered, 'whats your name?'

'M- Mayra, my lord,' Toria walked back to the table to look Tyrion some wine.

'Why do you make that face Tyrion?' Tywin asked when Toria gave Tyrion his glass of wine.

'Thats just my face father,' Tyrion replied but his face was filled with curiousity, Toria was sure he recognized her. He saw it.

'You look at my wine pourerlike you know her,' Tywin said. That was it. She was done he would tell him who she was and she would be killed.

Tyrion saw her hopelesness and turned to Tywin. 'She just looks like some whore I once fucked. But its not her.'

Toria's jaw dropped. He just saved her, he protected her.

'She's from the North,' Tywin said, 'farm family.'

'Like I said father, I have mistaken,' Tyrion replied.

'You disgust me,' Tywin said and Tyrion rolled his eyes.

Toria only saw the back of Tywins head but his face must have been hatefull. Tyrion looked from Tywin to Toria and she couldn't make out if he would still call her out or protect her.

'Mayra you may leave,' Tywin called.

'As you wish my lord,' Toria said. "Thank you" she mouthed to Tyrion. All he did was give a slight nod so Tywin wouldn't notice.

She ran to her tent and layed down on her bed.

'He just saved me,' she whispered to herself. Why would he do that?

As exhausted as she was from what just happened she fell asleep.

~~

'Toria wake up!' Lurs shouted in fear.

She opened her eyes and heard swords, men screaming and fire burn. What was going on?

Lurs wasn't wearing his Lannister armor and he was covered in blood, but it wasn't his.

'We have to leave!' Lurs shouted, 'the Starks are attacking!'

'But Robb wil recognize us!' Toria shouted back, they had to get to Robb.

'But his men won't!' Lurs shouted, 'we can't stay, we must run!'

Toria nodded and took Lurs' hand.

'Riler is close!' Lurs called.

They ran but one of Robbs men appeard and clearly thought they were the enemy.

Lurs wanted to lift up his sword but the man responded quickly and Lurs' sword flew away into the grass.

'Toria run!' Lurs shouted, terrified for her and himself.

She hoped by calling out her name the man would realise they weren't enemies but allies. He didn't though and Lurs tried to avoid the mans sword.

Toria ran to the sword, no way she was leaving her brother to die. She picked up the sword, it was heavy but she managed. She shouted as she stabbed the sword through the mans left knee, he screamed in agony and blood flowed out of his knee once Toria took the sword out of it. She held the sword up, using all of her muscles and strucked the sword through the mans throat, making him choke in his own blood as he died. She didn't care he fought for the Starks, she didn't care if he fought for another house. Nobody tries to kill her brother and lives on, not on her watch.

Lurs had a shocked expression on his face, his eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped.

'Eh.. your sword,' Toria said as she handed the in blood covered sword to her brother.

'Er.. thanks,' Lurs said taken aback when he took the sword. He took her hand and they ran further away from the battle.

'Come on! Get in!' Riler was preparing two horses to a storage cart.

Toria and Lurs climbed in the back and Riler sat at the front as he controles the horses.

'I told you little one, we will escape, I was preparing this for quite some time!' Riler shouted over the battle sound.

'Where are we going?' Toria asked.

'We have to go South for a while, if we go North we'll get in the battle, we have to go South to get  save!' Riler answered.

'We could go to the Whitewalls! If its abandoned!' Lurs called, 'you know where mother used to live before she married father?'

'Sounds like a plan!' Riler answered.

'So we're going to the Riverlands?' Toria asked.

'Yes, Lets hope the castle isn't taken by other lords or whatever,' Lurs answered.

'Otherwise?' Toria asked.

'We must go back into the woods,' Riler replied, 'but I miss an actual roof above my head.'

Toria nodded and turned around to see the battle one more time. She was happy the Starks were beating the Lannisters butts. But she was still wondering why Tyrion would spare her. Maybe not all the Lannisters were evil, maybe he was an exception.

She sighed and took Lurs' hand.