Lursia Darkerly

Titles: lady Lursia Darkerly, second of her name, first female Maester.

Husband: none

Children: none

Lursia never had any intrest apart from books and learning, she did not desire children like two of her sisters, she thought of children as whiny time-takers, and all the man she had met she thought of as stupid. She wanted to be a Maester but since she was a woman the Citadel would not allow her. So she wrote her aunt, and told her what she wanted. Two months later she was accepted into the Citadel, but was treated differently due to her being a woman. As they thought she was incapeable of certain things and left her out of a lot of stuff, trying to make her quit and show the world that woman can't be Maesters. Lursia however was determined and courages, she continued her work and would not quite which after a long time made her the first female Maester, it did take a long time to find a House who was willing to have her as their Maester, she ended up in Winterfell as new Maester of Sansa Stark. Another woman who had proved what she's capeable of. Lursia and Sansa grew close since they understood each others situations.

Hair color: brown

Eye color: stormy grey

Skin: light, freckled

Age: 13 in chapter 55

State: alive