november 19, 2004

*** ummmm this is about to get R (?) rated very quickly — there's your warning lol

    HEATH'S LIPS HAD THE REMNANTS of tobacco from the blunt he smoked on his lips, but Lennon didn't mind

HEATH'S LIPS HAD THE REMNANTS of tobacco from the blunt he smoked on his lips, but Lennon didn't mind. The high from the weed she smoked was making her judgment cloudy and vision hazy. She was laying down on Heath's bed, pajama shorts and sweater thrown on the floor with only her bra and underwear to cover her body.

Gym shorts covered Heath's pale legs that remained on each side of Lennon's torso. His large hands cupped the sides of her face as he took her bottom lip between his teeth. A moan effortlessly fell from his lips when she had reached towards his boxers and in a moment of heat tugged at the waistband.

Alice In Chains 'Down In A Hole' was playing on repeat from the CD player on the nightstand and had set a tone for the night. Lennon found it easy to forget everything that had been going on between her and Heath as he sucked on her neck. The feeling of her flesh between his teeth was arousing and she couldn't help but let soft cries fall from her mouth.

"Fuck." She grabbed onto the back of his head in an attempt to bring his mouth back to her lips, but to no avail. A small smirk made its way to Heath's face as he peppered small kisses down her bare stomach.

    He continued placing sloppy kisses on her body, making his way down to the front of her lacy black underwear. He placed a firm kiss to the front before bringing his face back up to meet Lennon's. The sight of her shaking body was enough to make him want to rip the remaining articles of clothes off of her, but instead he placed his lips back on hers.

    "Heath... fuck, please." Lennon hated begging for sex, but she had never been so horny in her entire life. She felt embarrassed at how badly she wanted him inside her, but at the same time she couldn't find it in her to care. After the long sexual tension that had grown between them since she entered his bedroom, she didn't want to wait any longer.

    "What darling?"

    Wasting no time, Lennon brought her hands around Heath's neck bringing his mouth onto hers. As she roamed his mouth she slowly guided him onto his back so she could sit across his bare chest. She steadily kept her lips on his as she positioned her hands on the hem of his shorts. The sudden act of confidence caused her feeling of embarrassment to be thrown out the window. Feeling his hardness press against her hand Lennon began to pull at the gym shorts, bringing them down to Heath's ankles until she pulled them off completely.

    His white boxers were practically nonexistent when she returned to sitting back on his lap. Heath's hands had found their way to gripping Lennon's sides and in a wave of confidence he had began moving his hips against hers. The moans that escaped her lips were enough clarification for Heath to lay Lennon flat against the mattress and finally remove her bra and underwear.