april 10, 2008

this gif oh my god my lovaaaa <3

    NICK LEDGER WAS 6 DAYS OLD, and for the first time in her life Lennon finally believed the saying: "they grow up so fast

    NICK LEDGER WAS 6 DAYS OLD, and for the first time in her life Lennon finally believed the saying: "they grow up so fast." The blue eyed baby had been opening his eyes wider and wider each day, and luckily earlier that morning Heath was able to capture a photo. He had been walking to Jake's apartment every morning with breakfast for Lennon, and flowers, though the flowers usually weren't as appreciated.

    Lennon's decision to breast feed had also been taking a big toll on her ability to parent, and as much as she wanted to stick to her script, by the third night alone she couldn't help but ring Heath. Jake had flown to Los Angeles for meetings and an audition so it was just Lennon and Nick. No matter how many times Jake told Lennon he would reschedule everything to be there for her, but she practically begged him to go. She loved Jake to death but they had been together too much.

While Heath and Nick took a nap, Lennon finally found the time to straighten up the apartment. She had baskets of laundry, dirty baby bottles, and other baby products strewn about Jake's. Living with him was starting to get to be much, especially considering that a lot of the main baby components were at her and Heath's once shared apartment. His crib, the changing table, the rocking chair, it was all set up a block away.

Heath kept telling her that she was obviously more than welcome to come back to their place, but she was being stubborn. They had an extra bedroom for her to stay in, but deep down inside, a part of Lennon knew that the temptation of Heath being down the hall from her would be too much. She would probably end up crawling in bed with him, and he didn't deserve that satisfaction.

In a way Lennon felt selfish, extremely selfish actually. There was extravagant items waiting brand new at Heath's place for Nick, yet she was making the baby struggle with makeshift items that weren't doing the job. A foldable bassinet and foam roller weren't the most ideal items.

After getting out of a steamy fifteen minute shower, Lennon made her way down the hall and back into her borrowed bedroom. Heath laid on the bed with his arm behind his head and the other typing on his blackberry. He gaze shifted from the small screen to the doorway where Lennon stood in a white fluffy towel, she rolled her eyes when she caught him staring.

"My parents, they- uh, they wanted to take us out to dinner. Kate and Olivia just got in so they wanted to have a big family get together."

At the mention of Heath's sisters Lennon rose her brows, "I didn't realize they were coming to the city?"

"Well, mum and dad have been staying with me so they can spend some time with Nick. Everyone's on holiday from school and work," Heath shrugged.

He sat up in bed craning his neck to look at his son who was still fast asleep in the bassinet. Thankfully.

"So, we're going now? Where are we going? I don't know if I'm ready to see anyone," Lennon looked down at her towel covered body, she had grown insecure over her large breasts.