november 10th, 2007

dedicated to @cairoonada
PLEASE VOTE 🧡

    LONDON WAS COLD AND DREARY, and it didn't help Heath's growing seasonal depression

    LONDON WAS COLD AND DREARY, and it didn't help Heath's growing seasonal depression. He left Lennon and Matilda behind in New York nearly five days ago, and the struggle to be happy without them was real. He practically Skyped Lennon four times a day for every break he got from set, even trying to stay on the phone with her when he got back to his hotel.

    The time difference made things worse considering how late it would be for Heath, and how early it was for Lennon. But she pushed through as much as she could. She would stay on the phone with him until she heard him snoring by the time it reached 5 A.M. Though he would only be asleep for two hours maximum. It was especially difficult to try analyzing his pill usage through the pixelated Skype calls, but from the looks of it he seemed to be sticking to his script.

    Lennon made sure to pack a few of her shirts spritzed with perfume so he could even lay in bed with them as if she was physically with him. He didn't want to admit it, but it might have been the last saving grace to keep him emotionally stable. Even Matilda's small stuffy she gave him wasn't holding him together.

    He was filming the Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, with costars he had never had prior interaction with. A few of them weren't even staying at his hotel considering they lived in London. This made for a lonesome hotel filled with no costars except some crew and background actors. Heath didn't mind considering he kept to himself, but it was proving to be lonely only in the few days he had been there.

    Not to mention that a part of him was somewhat worried about Lennon's newfound relationship with Jake. Or at least rediscovered relationship. They seemed to be spending a lot of time together since Matilda's birthday party, and at first Heath didn't mind — seeing as he was physically there in case anything happened. But being across the ocean and not being able to walk down the street to make sure they weren't holding hands was stressful. He knew Lennon wouldn't do that, but Jake's choices were questionable. No matter how close he was led to believe their relationship was.

"I want to come home," he mumbled into his pillow. Lennon was on the other side of the Skype call furrowing her brows, confused.

"I can't hear you, Heath,"

He sighed, lifting his head to the camera, "I said I want to come home. I miss you, and I miss Matilda."

"I'm sorry, baby," Lennon took a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in her mouth, "I miss you so much, it hasn't even been long yet, I don't want you to get so sad."

"I know, and I thought it really wouldn't be this bad, but I'm bloody lonely, Len. I told you nobody is staying at this hotel, I'm all by my lonesome."

"Heyyy, you have meeee," she gave him puppy dog eyes causing him to smile.

"Can you come out here? Please?"