october 4, 2008

pls vote & give feedback it means a lot to me
🥺

    LENNON HAD BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG that the idea of her returning home in two weeks felt like a dream to Heath

LENNON HAD BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG that the idea of her returning home in two weeks felt like a dream to Heath. She had been busy filming in London and Paris, and all was going well. Leonardo DiCaprio ironically held the lead role, something she didn't bring up to Heath knowing his jealous nature. What was more ironic though, was Joseph Gordon Levitt being her love interest. Now that really set off Heath's jealousy.

   "Joseph Gordon Levitt? Like the bloke I started in '10 things I hate about you' with?"

    Lennon nodded, keeping her eyes trained on the computer screen to witness Heath's reaction. He rolled his eyes, running his hands through his hair, a nervous tick.

    "I haven't heard from him in years," Heath paused. "You mentioned me?"

    "I mean I didn't really have to," Lennon laughed. The comment came out as big headed, but it was the truth.

    Ever since the release of 'The Dark Knight',' Heath's career had practically sky rocketed more than ever before. He was practically mentioned in celebrity news outlets daily, even more so because the paparazzi was always finding him running errands in the city.

    With his overdose, and the birth of his second child, practically everyone in the world knew Heath's personal business. Which included knowing who Lennon was if they weren't already aware. Their newfound it couple status was strange, and Lennon definitely wasn't used to being followed as much as she had been out in public recently. One magazine described them as the new Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Strange.

    "He said he hopes you're doing well," Lennon continued. "He's really nice, but anyways. I'll be home by the 16th, and then I'm off until January."

    Heath smiled, "thank god."

    Nick had been relentlessly crying since four that morning, and now that it was 12 in the afternoon Heath was finally able to relax. He had managed to get his son to sleep for his usual nap time, a feat he did not think he would be able to accomplish.

By the time the clock reached four Heath had finally managed to clean up the living room, do a load of laundry, and order a pizza all while Nick slept peacefully. When he finally awoke he was quick to laugh the day away while he was sat in his jumper.

Heath smiled at his son, amused at how his little blue eyes sparkled when he laughed. He was so consumed in watching him he almost forgot Jake was sat beside him, talking.

"–you okay?" Jake tapped him, interrupting him from his daze.

Heath nodded, "yeah, yeah, just thinking."

Jake rose his brows, concerned at the statement, "thinking about .. drugs?"

"No you idiot," Heath rolled his eyes, somewhat offended, "just glad that everything has been working out for the better, is all."