october 7, 2007 (cont.)

PLEASE VOTE❤️
thank you for the support! enjoy :)

    HEATH STOOD OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR, finishing his whole pack of cigarettes by the time he decided to go back inside

HEATH STOOD OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR, finishing his whole pack of cigarettes by the time he decided to go back inside. It was 11 at night, and as he walked in the apartment he realized the probability that Lennon and Matilda were sleeping was high.

    He quietly opened their bedroom door, finding the scene he predicted. Lennon was laid on her side, arms wrapped around Matilda's snoring figure. The Little Mermaid end credits were rolling, so Heath stealthily grabbed the remote from Lennon's nightstand shutting it off.

    Being that he basically reeked of tobacco he decided to take a shower. He entered the bathroom connected to their room quietly closing the door behind him, and locking it. One of the cool features of their apartment was the newly developed built in surround system in their shower, but Heath had unfortunately misplaced his MP3.

    After showering for a solid twenty minutes, he got out. He began his normal routine; face wash, moisturizer, a short shaving session, and then onto his nightly concoction before brushing his teeth. Once he had finished shaving he glanced over to the door, to make sure it was indeed locked, before ducking his head under the sink where his toiletry bag remained. He grabbed at it, furrowing his brows tightly as he noticed how light the bag had become.

    Unzipping the bag, he shakily pulled out five empty pill bottles, face becoming more red as he realized what had happened. There was no remnants of pills discarded in the bin nor were there any in Lennon's bathroom cabinets. She fucking flushed them, fuck, he thought.

    Beginning to shake from the thought of not being able to calm himself enough to sleep, Heath instinctually text his "supplier."

   To: M.K.
11:36pm
    Hey, you in the city? Need to meet.

    From: M.K.
11:45pm
    Of course I am, don't act like you didn't know ;) come to the usual spot.

    Shakily standing from his spot on the bathroom floor, Heath hurriedly put his toiletry bag in the same spot it always was. If he was going to get more he needed to be fast, and he definitely needed to find a new hiding spot.

    Unlocking the bathroom door, he slowly opened it as to not be too loud. Luckily Lennon and Matilda remained fast asleep, and hopefully it remained that way until Heath returned from the upper east side.

    Tiptoeing out of the room, Heath closed the door behind him, before rushing down the two flights of stairs. He grabbed his messenger bag that Lennon had bought him, grabbing his keys before rushing downstairs to call a cab.

    Mary-Kate Olsen was sat amongst a few A listers, casually talking about their new found discovery of Xanax. She was able to get it from a producer she met at New York Fashion Week, and most of the drug addicts in Manhattan knew to get it from her. It wasn't cut, and she didn't charge a crazy price.